Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – One Way
For quick and easy access to Central London from Warner Bros. Studio why not travel by coach? Visitors must book tickets prior to visiting the studios since tickets cannot be purchased on arrival.
One way transportation from Warner Bros Studio to Central London (Baker Street or Victoria)
For quick and easy access to Central London from Warner Bros. Studio why not travel by bus? There will be hourly departures from Warner Bros Studio
This transfer runs hourly from the studios.
Departure times from the studios:
Departs studio 13:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 3:00pm
Departs studio 2:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 4:00pm
Departs studio 3:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 5:00pm
Departs studio 3:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 6:00pm
Departs studio 5:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 7:00pm
Departs studio 6:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 8:00pm
Departs studio 7:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 9:00pm
Departs studio 8:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 10:00pm
Departs studio 9:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 11:00pm
Departs studio 10:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx.12:00 Mid Night
Golden Tours Bus Stop, Warner Bros. Studio
Baker Street Station (Stop A), London NW1 5RT
Victoria station, London SW1W 0AH
Please note the bus will arrive to Baker street stop first, then it will continue to Victoria station and arrive approx. 10min later (subject to traffic on the day).
* Before booking this product, you must have a valid ticket for admission to Warner Bros. Studio London.
Other customers have also viewed the following products
Warner Bros. Studio – Transportation only from London
- Luxury transportation to and from Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter
- 3 different location to take the bus in central London
- Free Wi-Fi on board!
- Official introductory video shown during your journey
- Comfortable, air-conditioned buses
If you’re looking for an easy, relaxed way to get to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter we’ve got just what you need. Hop on one of our branded buses departing from Victoria and prepare to get transported to the weird and wonderful world of Harry Potter!
Departing from Victoria/ King’s Cross/ Baker Street, the vast majority of our luxury buses are air-conditioned and of the utmost comfort. Perks include free Wi-Fi on-board and an official introductory video shown during the trip to help you get further into the spirit of things.
Please note entry tickets for the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London cannot be purchased on the day at the Warner Bros. Studios.
- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London on a branded bus
- Entrance tickets to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter
- Food and beverages
- Once booked this tour cannot be cancelled or refunded or amended at any circumstances
- You will not be able to purchase tickets for the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London at the door of the Warner Bros. Studios – you must purchase your tickets in advance
- For transportation only there is a fee for infants aged 3 and 4 as they require a seat on the bus. Infants aged 2 years and under are free but require a ticket – please select this accordingly when purchasing your tickets. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children aged 4 and under
- Branded buses are subject to availability. Alternative buses may be used during peak periods