Ticket Here is offering you an incredible deal.
Enjoy Three of UK’s most famous attractions now!
Ticket Here is excited to offer you an amazing deal that you won’t be able to resist! Our package includes not only a ticket for the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter, but also a ticket for the London Eye Fast track. With this amazing combination of tickets, you can enjoy two of the most famous attractions in the UK.
The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter is the ultimate destination for Harry Potter fans. You can explore the iconic sets, costumes, and props from the Harry Potter films and learn about the behind-the-scenes magic that brought the world of Harry Potter to life.
Discover London’s best attractions with London Eye and River Cruise package! Enjoy stunning views of the city from the iconic London Eye, then relax and learn about the city’s history on a river cruise.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to see the best of London! Get your tickets now from Ticket Here and create unforgettable memories with your loved ones.
Ticket Here can do!
We at Ticket Here understand that it can be frustrating when the official website of Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter has no availability for the date you wish to visit. We are Here to provide a solution to this problem. You can purchase the tickets through our website and be assured of a seamless experience. Not only do we offer tickets for the Studio Tour, but we also provide additional deals.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London (The Making of Harry Potter) - Admission ticket
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London (The Making of Harry Potter) is undoubtedly one of the most exciting and awe-inspiring attractions in the UK, offering visitors a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to immerse themselves in the magic of the Harry Potter™ films, which have become a cultural phenomenon and the highest-grossing film series of all time.
From the moment you enter the tour, you are transported to the enchanting world of Hogwarts and its magical inhabitants. As you make your way through the tour, you will be amazed by the incredible attention to detail in each of the sets, costumes, and props that were used in the films. From the Great Hall, where Harry and his classmates enjoyed many a feast, to the Gryffindor common room, where Harry and Ron spent countless hours studying and hanging out, every element of the tour has been designed to make you feel as though you have stepped right into the movie.
But that’s not all. The tour also offers visitors a chance to learn about the special effects and animatronics that brought the creatures of the Harry Potter universe to life. You’ll be able to see how the filmmakers used cutting-edge technology to create the iconic flying broomsticks and how they brought the terrifying Dementors to life. And, of course, you’ll also learn about the incredible attention to detail that went into creating each of the creatures, from the lovable house-elf Dobby to the majestic Hippogriff Buckbeak.
So if you’re a fan of the Harry Potter films, or even if you just want to experience the magic of one of the most successful film series of all time, be sure to visit Warner Bros. Studio Tour London (The Making of Harry Potter) and immerse yourself in the enchanting world of Hogwarts and its inhabitants.
London Eye + River Cruise (A day after Warner Bros. Studio)
For those who want to save time and enjoy a breathtaking view from the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel, the London Eye offers a Fast Track ticket option. With a height of 135 meters, the London Eye offers 40-kilometer panoramic views of London and its famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, and Trafalgar Square.
On a river cruise, you can travel through the heart of the city and see famous landmarks such as Big Ben, the London Eye, and Tower Bridge from a different perspective. Take in the sights and sounds of the bustling city while enjoying the gentle sway of the boat as it sails along the river. This option is ideal for individuals, couples, families, and groups who want to make the most of their day.
Do you only need a London Eye + River Cruise ticket?
To buy only a London Eye Fast-Track ticket, click the "Check Availability" button.
Choose your time slot
VERY IMPORTANT: Please read before buying this deal.
- This is a bundle deal that includes admission tickets to Warner Bros Studio, the London Eye Standard Ticket and River Cruise.
- The date for the London Eye and River Cruise is scheduled for the day after the visit to Warner Bros Studio.
- Entry times for Warner Bros Studio are assigned randomly on the selected date of purchase. For London Eye Fast Track, boarding time is assigned as close as possible to the preferred entry time selected at purchase.
- The ticket is valid only for the allocated time slot, which cannot be changed.
- Guests under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years old. If not, we cannot guarantee the ride, and refunds or cancellations are not possible.
- You must purchase 1 adult ticket. Buying child tickets only is not allowed.
- All children under 3 years old must have a valid ticket. Please add the quantity when purchasing.
- After you purchase this deal, you cannot change the time slot or date or get a refund, cancel, or exchange under any circumstance.
- The e-ticket or e-voucher will be sent to your email up to 3 days before your visit, usually within 3 working days.
How to use
We will send you an email explaining how to use your ticket before your visit to the Studio and London Eye. Please plan to arrive 20-30 minutes before your confirmed admission time. Note that your ticket is only valid for the date you purchased.
Date of Your Journey
Warner Bros. Studio
Admission hours are from 9:00am to 6:30pm (hours may vary by date).
The Studio is open from 9:00am to 10:00pm (hours may vary by date).
London Eye and River Cruise
Please can check the opening hours
**We recommend checking the official website for up-to-date information.
- Admission to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter.
- Free round-trip shuttle between Watford Junction station and the Warner Bros Studio.
- Travel information on how to get to the Studio.
- London Eye Standard Ticket.
- River Cruise Ticket.
WB Studio + London Eye + River Cruise
You can only get this deal from Ticket Here.