Hong Kong, Cultural Experience, City break, Private
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Join this four-day tour to discover the bustling city of Hong Kong, one of the most important industrial, financial and touristic hubs in the world. During this short stay you will get to visit Hong Kong’s most iconic sites, from Victoria Peak to Repulse Bay, as well as Aberdeen Fishing Village, famous for its floating restaurants. You will also have the chance to either venture further into the vibrant metropolis by yourself or join one of several optional tours.
Victoria Peak: Enjoy the spectacular views of the skyscrapers, Victoria harbor and the surrounding islands, perhaps the most extraordinary panorama offered by any modern city in the world.
Aberdeen Fishing Village: Aberdeen harbour is home to hundreds of people living on fishing junks, a lifestyle that stands in stark contrast with the modern high-rises that fill the horizon. Board one of its floating restaurants and eat seafood caught directly from the boat.
- Operated with local English-speaking guide during half-day Hong Kong Island Tour on day 2 on a private basis
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- 3 Breakfasts
- Inbound/Outbound private transfer from/to Hong Kong International Airport
- Air-conditioned private transport during the half-day tour
ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary; Victoria Peak, Aberdeen Fishing Village and Repulse Bay on day 2
- Meet & Greet at Hong Kong International Airport on day 1
- International flight tickets and airport taxes or China visa fees (if any)
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic/non- alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses or items not stated explicitly in the programme
- Any visit not mentioned in the programme
- Optional tours and activities
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Surcharge of overweight luggage (in case of exceeding 20 kilo per piece)
- Please check the China visa requirements with your local embassy or authorities
- No refund for unused services. Splitting of package is not allowed
- Local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the contents of the tour without prior notice, including possible change of hotels and/or itinerary
What do I need to bring?
Comfortable and light clothing is best suited to travel in the warm months and warm clothing in the colder months in China. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or sparse clothing when visiting temples, religious or official buildings. Sun protection, sunglasses and a hat can be very useful during your stay.
Day 1-4 Hong Kong:
- Superior Hotel Category = Harbour Plaza Metropolis Hotel or similar 4*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.