[8 Days Tour]
See historical highlights in Istanbul, the geological wonderland in Cappadocia, admire Turkey’s beautiful capital city, Ankara, and relax on its mesmerising Mediterranean Coast, on this memorable eight-day tour of some of Turkey’s most impressive sights. Stroll the beautifully arranged streets of Istanbul and visit the fascinating Topkapi Palace, used by the Ottoman Sultans, visit the famous Blue Mosque, a unique piece of architecture built for Sultan Ahmet I, and catch a glimpse of the magnificent ancient Hippodrome. Then, catch sight of Antalya, praising its imposing mountains and relaxing beaches and continue your adventure in Cappadocia, with the spectacular Goreme open-air museum, the lunar landscape, and the Uchisar rock castle, where you have the chance to enjoy a panoramic view of the valleys below. End this unforgettable trip with wandering around Ankara, the fascinating capital city of Turkey, before returning to Istanbul.
Istanbul: Served as a capital city to the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires, this Euro-Asian city never fails to enthral, with its beautiful buildings in the old city of Sultanahmet overlooking the Bosphorus strait which separates the city between Europe and Asia. You can find anything you might be looking for and more in beautiful Istanbul.
Antalya: Wander around the beautiful Mediterranean city of Antalya, admiring its imposing mountains, relaxing on the sunny beaches, and exploring its many shopping malls.
Konya: Enjoy a stop in charming Konya, home of the Whirling Dervishes.
Cappadocia: The Ancient region in central Anatolia, situated on the rugged plateau north of the Taurus Mountains, in the centre of present-day Turkey boasts a lunar-landscape and early Christain churches carved out of volcanic rock.
Ankara: Stroll the lovely streets of Turkey’s capital city and visit the renowned Ataturk Museum and Mausoleum.
- Fully escorted by English- speaking tour guide on shared basis
- Seven nights accommodation in indicated category of hotels
- 7 breakfasts
- 6 lunches on days 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ,7
ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: old city in Istanbul, Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Covered Bazaar, Bosphorous Cruise. In Antalya visit the Kaleici, old marina, Clock Tower, Hadrian’s Gate, Broken Minaret and Hidirlik Tower, Lower Duden Waterfalls; Mausoleum of Mevlana, Derinkuyu, Uchisar Castle, Goreme Open Air Museum, Cavusin, Pasabagi, wine tasting in Urgup, Salt Lake, Ataturk Museum and Mausoleum
- Local airport transfers as per itinerary
- Arrival airport transfers
- Modern air-conditioned vehicles.
- All applicable government taxes and fees.
- Meet & Greet on day 1.
- International and domestic flights, airport fees of any kind
- Meals, other than specified in itinerary
- Optional offered tours and events
- Day 3: Istanbul – Antalya flight is not included and our recommendation is to book a flight later than 17:00 hrs. Recommended flight number TK2420 IST-AYT.
- Sophia museum is closed on Mondays
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays
- Grand Covered Bazaar is closed on Sundays
- Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the tour contents without prior notice.
What do I need to bring?
Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting religious or official buildings in Turkey. Shoes should be removed before entering a mosque or private house. Sun protection, sun glasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 75% if booking is cancelled 10 days or less before event
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.