Arrive in Rome, meet our driver at the airport and transfer to your hotel. Check-in and opportunity to book one of our Rome by night tours (check our brochure I Love Rome). Overnight stay in Rome.
Breakfast at the hotel; meet our professional guide in Piazza del Risorgimento, and take a tour of the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel, jumping the lines! Admire the Gallery of Tapestries, the Geographical Maps and the beautiful Raphael’s rooms before arriving at the famous Sistine Chapel and the unforgettable Basilica from the outside.
Lunch on your own and after lunch meet our guide at Arch of Constantine for the most complete tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. Access the Palatine Hill with no line and discover the hill where Rome was founded at the beginning. Then reach the Colosseum and be amazed by this monument that is the symbol of Rome in the world.
The Amphitheater created to entertain ancient Roman citizens with bloody shows of gladiators, animals and cruel games, is now one of the most fascinating landmarks of the City.
Then, walk on the original path of ancient Rome along the Via Sacra and see the Temples of Vesta, Antonino and Faustina, the ancient Basilica Julia and Aemilia and dream about the glorious past of the Roman Empire. Unforgettable!
Overnight stay in Rome
Breakfast at the hotel, and feel free to stroll around the shopping streets, the most famous monuments and the most hidden gems of the Eternal city. Overnight stay in Rome.
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to the airport. End of our services.
* Vatican Museums
* Gallery of Geographic Maps
* Gallery of Tapestries
* Rooms of Raffaello
* Sistine Chapel
* Roman Forum
* 3 nights in a 3* or 4* hotel standard room with breakfast
* Roundtrip private transfer from the airport in Rome to the hotel in Rome city centre
* Tours include: professional guide, entrance tickets with no line, headsets
* City tax
* Comfortable shoes suggested
* Sleeveless shirts, shorts, or miniskirts are not allowed inside places of worship
* Only for Saturday departures: the tours on schedule will be enjoyed on Day 3 instead of Day 2
* Monolingual in English, and Spanish - Bilingual in French , Portuguese and German
* From April 01st to October 29th 2022 tour 2B PM leaves at 2.30 PM
* From April 01st to October 28th 2023 tour 2B PM leaves at 2.30 PM
* From October 30th 2022 to March 31st 2023 tour 2B PM leaves at 1.30 PM
* From October 29th 2023 to March 31st 2024 tour 2B leaves at 1.30 PM
* Tour 3C AM leaves at 8:30 am
The best of the Eternal City: the Vatican Museums and the Colosseum!