Explore the marvels of the Vatican Museums on this amazing preferred entrance guided tour! No need to worry about the long queues outside the museum, as your reserved access ticket will allow you to get inside before any other group and begin your guided tour led by your guide.
Your trip to the Eternal City will never be complete without a visit to this unique site, which is home to 54 galleries that include 4 statue museums:
* Museo Pio Clementino
* Museo Chiaramonti
* Museo Gregoriano Etrusco and
* Museo Gregoriano-Egizio
Get charmed by Michelangelo’s outstanding Sistine Chapel and Last Judgement, visit the extraordinary Raphael Rooms and get your fill of the stories behind the famous “School of Athens”, walking along the same hallways walked by some of the most famous artists in the world: Leonardo da Vinci, Caravaggio, Giotto, Raphael, and Michelangelo, to name a few.
We awakened the art lover inside you, didn’t we?
* Exclusive reserved access to the Vatican Museums
* Pigna Courtyard
* Pio Clementino Museum
* Chandelier’s Gallery
* Tapestries Gallery
* Raphael’s Rooms
* Sistine Chapel and Michelangelo’s The Final Judgement
* Easy-to-find meeting point
* Limited to 20 participants
* Preferred entrance tickets
* Professional guide
* Wireless audio headsets
* Optional gratuities
* Transportation (expect when the pickup option is selected)
* The meeting point is in Piazza del Risorgimento at the Bar Caffetteria L’Ottagono, 400 meters from the nearest subway stop Ottaviano.
* This tour ends in St. Peter's Square.
* This tour visits religious sites, and there is a dress code to be observed. Visitors must be dressed appropriately: no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts, and no hats are allowed.
Get ready to experience the Vatican Museums as never before!