Leave your hotel on a private car. Sit back and relax on the journey to one of the most beautiful cities of Catalonia. After a 1-and-a-half-hour drive on the highway, you will arrive to Girona.
On arrival, follow your guide to the city center for a two-hour walking tour. Discover the Old Town and learn about some of the myths and legends related to the city. Stroll down la Rambla, see some of the most important plazas of Girona and explore its winding alleys. Will you recognize the construction by Eiffel near the Onyar Houses above the river?
See some of the locations where the HBO hit series Game of Thrones filmed many scenes of its sixth season. Admire the exterior of the magnificent Cathedral (SPOILER ALERT!) destroyed on the TV series. Walk along a part of the city medieval walls and marvel at the amazing views of the old town. Originally built in the XIV century, the old walls were destroyed to expand the city in the XIX century. Today, due to the reconstruction of the missing parts it is possible to walk along them.
Take advantage of the free time you will be given after the guided tour and visit the Cathedral on your own or grab a quick bite to eat.
* Private tour
* Guided tour to Girona
* Hotel pick up
* 6-hour private excursion to Girona.
* Local guide.
* Hotel pick up and drop off.
* Radio guide system.
* Admission to Girona’s Cathedral
* Please note this excursion has some walking parts. Wear appropriate attire.
* The tour includes some itineraries that are not recommended for people with reduced mobility or walking difficulties.
* Please, it is mandatory to inform at least 48 hours before the start of the tour in which hotel/apartment you will stay, in order to pick you up.
After picking you up from your hotel or apartment in Barcelona will ride about 1-and-a-half-hour with a private car to Girona. Follow your guide to th