We start the tour from Cityrama downtown office, we take the Margaret Bridge and drive over to Buda. We stop in the Castle District and during a short walk we show you the main attractions of the area around the Royal Palace.
We then take you across the Elisabeth Bridge to Pest and show you the famous Central Market Hall, followed by the largest Synagogue of Europe and the City Park. We pass by Europe's largest thermal spa and the Budapest Zoo, after which we stop at the Heroes' Square (with statues of the most famous Hungarian kings and dukes). Next we take the Andrássy Avenue to downtown Pest passing by the Opera House and St Stephen's Basilica. We then get off the bus again and take an interior visit of the impressive neo-gothic House of Parliament (guided tour incl.). During the tour we offer a brief overview of the last 1000 years of Hungarian history.
The tour ends in the city centre.
* Interior visit of the Parliament
* Heroes' Square and City Park
* Guided walking tour in the Castle District
* Professional tour guide
* Air-conditioned vehicle
* Entrance fee to the Parliament
* Hotel pick up & drop off
* Other entrance fees
* Due to the different admission fees for EU and Non EU citizens at the Parliament we have different prices for EU and Non EU citizens. Please make sure to choose the right price. Interior visit of the Parliament is possible only with passport or ID card. Cancellation for Parliament visit: 15 EUR / person
* Parliament entrance only with valid passport or ID card
Join our Grand City Tour and see the most important attractions of Budapest. Enjoy the panoramic view from the hills of Buda and see the main sights o