This tour will take you along an unusual walk after dark. Let’s get off the beaten track and delve into some of the most suggestive corners of Venice, listening to tales and legends about its present and past.
We all know how a city can completely change during day and night. This is particularly true in Venice, where a new, charming city seems to reveal once the Sun goes down and the crowds leave as well.
This is the right opportunity to explore Venice as you would never expect to, discovering its beauty not only with the charm of the night, but also delving into some of the less beaten tracks. Interesting tales and stories about Venice's present and past will accompany our walk throughout the night of Venice.
* Campo San Bartolomeo
* Rialto Area
* Experience the beauty and charm of Venice after sunset
* Learn interesting facts about Venice's legends and past
* A walk off the beaten tracks away from crowds
* The charm of the sestieri of Cannaregio and Castello
* Experienced tour guide
* Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
* Please note that this tour does not include entrance to main sites and it will completely take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided)
* Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals. The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided.
An unusual walk to delve into the secrets of Venice... after sunset