A splendid excursion through the fertile and picturesque Tuscan countryside to the historic university city of Pisa, famous for its architectural beauty. Upon arrival in Pisa, your informative guide will take you on a thorough guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli and its monuments, which are called “miracles” because of their incredible beauty and uniqueness. You will be dazzled by this marvelous square which is dominated by the Cathedral (*) where you will visit the indoor part, a model of the distinctive Pisa Romanesque architecture, the celebrated Leaning Tower and the round- shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades and its “Camposanto”, originally a cemetery, an extraordinary quadrangular cloister, delimiting with its marble façade the Square to the North. The commentary of our guide will be particularly focused on the Leaning Tower one of the wonders of the world. You will be enthralled by the history and the leaning structure of the Tower which stirs the imagination of all visitors.
After the guided visit that will end by the magnificent Leaning Tower, you will enjoy the interior visit of the magnificent Tower with your prebooked entrance ticket, climbing to its top by mounting its 294 steps rising up in a spiral, will be one of the most amazing experiences you can ever try. The tower is 55.86 m tall (183.27 ft) from the ground on the low side and 56.70 m tall (186.02 ft) on the high side, around 3.99 degrees leaning. The weak and unstable subsoil caused this unique phenomenon, contributing to create one of the wonders of the world.
The Leaning Tower: Rules and Regulations
The visit lasts about 30 minutes - no extension is allowed.
Children under the age of 8 will not be admitted under any circumstances.Children between 8 and 12 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult and held by the hand at all times. Teenagers between 12 and 18 years of age are allowed on the Tower only if accompanied by a responsible adult.
Visiting the Tower requires a considerable amount of fisical effort. Please consider that the spiral staircase has about as many as 300 steps. It is strongly recommended that people with heart disorders or individuals suffering from impaired health conditions do not visit the Tower.
(*) In case of long queue, if you cannot visit the interior of the Cathedral, you will be offered a guided visit of Piazza dei Cavalieri.
* Exclusive Experience: climb the amazing Leaning Tower
* Guided tour of Piazza dei Miracoli with a professional guide
* Admire the wonderful and picturesque Tuscan countryside
* Assistance at the meeting point
* Cathedral admission
* Leaning Tower entrance fee with booking
* Professional Local Guide in Pisa
* Licensed Tour Escort
* Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
* Optional Gratuities
* The Leaning Tower: Rules and Regulations
- The visit lasts about 30 minutes - no extension is allowed.
- Children under the age of 8 will not be admitted under any circumstances.
- Children between 8 and 12 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult and held by the hand at all times.
- Teenagers between 12 and 18 years of age are allowed on the Tower only if accompanied by a responsible adult.
Climb the most popular Tower of the World!