Dinner Show and discovery of “Féerie”, the successful show of the Moulin Rouge, home of the French Cancan dance for more than a century. The menus are imagined and orchestrated by our Chef David Le QUELLEC
EXAMPLE OF MENU:
Pan-Fried Foie Gras Escalope, Medley of Turnips, Grey Shrimp Broth
Smoked Salmon Sashimi, Masago, Philadelphia, Blinis
Soft-Boiled Organic Egg, Green and White Asparagus, French Nuts, Mushrooms
Sautéed Veal Fillet, Polenta, Cancoillotte Cheese, Burnt Corn, Garlic and Parsley Coulis
Poached Zeus Faber, White Beans, Herbaceous Broth, Zucchini Pistou, Iberian Chorizo
Lemon Tart Style, Gianduja Ganache
Homemade Brioche with Beaded Sugar, Diplomat Cream with Madagascar Vanilla, Apples and Rhubarbs
**Drinks: 1/2 Bottle of Champagne.
* Dinner show with special menu "Belle Epoque" and 1/2 bottle of champagne per person.
* 1000 costumes of feathers, rhinestones and glitter, setting with rich colours and unique drawings, giant aquarium.
* Show of Moulin Rouge "Feerie", the temple of French Cancan.
* Round Trip transportation close to your Paris accommodation.
* Dinner-show at the Moulin Rouge.
* 1/2 bottle of champagne per person.
* Use of Moulin Rouge Coat Room is Mandatory (Fee Not Included)
* Optional Gratuities
* Tour must be reserved at least 5 days prior to departure.
* Formal dress is required. Gentlemen must wear coat and tie.
* Show not recommended for children under 16. No special rates available.
* Tour not available Dec 31st.
* Please note that the pick-up time may vary up to 30 minutes, from the indicated time.
Take in a spectacular show at the Moulin Rouge