Make the most of your visit at the Eiffel Tower with our skip-the-line audioguided tour.
As you ascend, immerse yourself in the wonder of this historic monument, a true architectural marvel. Originally constructed as a temporary exhibit for the 1889 World Fair by Gustave Eiffel, the Iron Lady represents nowadays the symbol of France across the world and welcomes nearly 7 million visitors per year.
On the third floor, enjoy an exceptional panoramic view of Paris and learn about the fascinating history of the Tower, but also those of the famous Parisian monuments such as the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre and the Sacré-Coeur.
On the way down, make sure you stop on the 1st floor to feel the thrill of the spectacular glass floor 57 meters from the ground and experience a sensation of stepping out into the void!
* Audioguided tour about the architecture and the history of the Eiffel Tower and environs (with our audioguide or mobile app)
* Reserved access to the 2nd and 3rd floors of the Eiffel Tower by lift.
* Breathtaking panoramic views over the city
* Several departures everyday at the time of your choice: from 9:45am to 6:15pm (contact us for more information)
* Note : a deposit fee of 30€ is required for the audioguide and will be given back when audioguide is returned
* Audioguided visit of the Eiffel Tower - with audioguide or mobile app to download, available in 10 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian and Korean.
* Reserved access ticket for faster access to the 2nd and 3rd floors of the Eiffel Tower by lift.
* Access to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd levels of the Eiffel Tower.
* A multilingual tour escort, from the agency to the first security check.
* Transportation from Hotels to Central Paris Departure Point Near Louvre Museum
* Food or Beverages
* Optional Gratuities
* For customers wanting to use the mobile app, please download the app ParisCityVision TEA from your Apple Store or Play Store. At the agency, a code will be communicated afterward to activate the app in your language.
* Be aware that, although you will have the priority access to enter the Eiffel Tower, there may still be waitings at the security check and for the lift.
* Note: Non-foldable strollers and small suitcases cannot be taken up the Eiffel Tower. Glass bottles, knives, sharp objects, padlocks, alcohol, and aerosols are not permitted on the tower.
* Attention: a 30€ deposit per audioguide is required, refunded when the audioguide is returned to the agency.
* For the tour at 5:15pm, the audioguide must be returned at the agency by 8:15pm at the latest (from November to March).
* Please arrive at the agency 20 minutes before your scheduled time.
* Free entry for children aged under 4.
* Tickets are available on sale around 15 days prior the date.
Reserved Access to the Eiffel Tower