Visit the Venice of the North during one exceptional day.
In the winding streets in the historic heart of the city, our guide will explain the history of the Flemish region and especially Bruges, a World Heritage site.
As you listen to the commentary, you will admire this medieval city which has preserved all the splendour of its original architecture: the Grand-Place and belfry, palaces.
During summer, you will also ride on the famous, romantic canals, and thus observe the city, a genuine open-air museum, from another point of view.
* Transportation from Paris by luxury air-conditioned coach.
* Historical Bruges City center walking guided visit discover, Le Béguinage (Béguinage's monastery), the gothic style Townhall, the Place du Bourg with la Basilique du Saint-Sang, la Grand Place, the Notre Dame Cathedral.
* Cruise on the canals ( included during summer season from April to October).
* Free time for lunch and shopping.
* Service of a licensed guide.
*Round Trip by luxury air-conditioned coach from Paris.
*Guided visit by foot of the historical center of Bruges.
*Entrance ticket for the canal cruise to admire the “Venice of the North” from April to October.
*Free time for lunch, shopping and to discover a city center recognized as UNESCO World Heritage.
*Service of a licensed guide.
* Food & Beverages
* Optional Gratuities
* Passport compulsory for residents outside EU
* Cruise on the canals (from April 1st to October 31st)
Spend a day exploring the quaint old-world charm of the Belgian city of Bruges, one of the most perfectly preserved medieval towns in Europe!