Accademia: We are waiting for you for a total immersion in the art of Michelangelo to learn about his most renowned work, the “David”, and other masterpieces of art such as ''I Prigioni'' and ''San Matteo'' and the “Palestrina Pietà”. Your guide will involve you with a captivating story about Michelangelo and the most famous statue in the world. It will reveal how the young Michelangelo carved the David from a huge block of rough marble in three years, creating an imposing sculpture of absolute beauty, an icon of the renaissance model. A magnificent nude young man at the height of his physical vigor as a symbol of power and invincibility of the Florentine Republic at the time of its maximum splendor.
Once the guided tour is over, you have the opportunity to stay in the museum as long as you like.
Uffizi: You can't leave Florence without visiting one of the most famous art galleries in the world. Here you can admire numerous works of art by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio and many others. Among the precious exhibition halls of the Gallery, the most renowned one contains the refined works by Botticelli, amongst which the absolute masterpieces: "Primavera" and "Birth of Venus". The latter painting, the icon of the museum, represents the allegory of the birth of the goddess emerging from the sea foam and symbolizes the ideal of beauty as an expression of purity and spiritual quality, typical of the Renaissance Neoplatonic aesthetics. The guided tour ends at the Uffizi Terrace where you can enjoy an amazing and exclusive view of the city’s most important monuments. Once the guided tour is over, it is possible to stay in the museum.
* David by Michelangelo: all secrets revealed by a professional guide
* Explore the Uffizi Gallery and admire the stunning masterpieces by the greatest Renaissance artists
* Skip the line tickets
* Stay inside the Museums after the visits
* Museums guided visits in small group
* Museums entrance fees with advanced booking
* Accademia and Uffizi galleries guided visits in Small Group
* Lunch (depending on the selected option)
* Optional Gratuities
* If Lunch option selected: drinks to be paid on spot
* It is recommended that participants wear comfortable shoes.
* We recommend you to take note of the below rules of behavior regarding beverages and liquids inside the museums:
Accademia gallery rules
-Water bottles are allowed if not exceeding 0.5 l.
- It will not be possible to introduce any kind of liquid inside the Uffizi Gallery, except for medicines and baby bottles.
The service of pre-booking provided by Caf Tour & Travel ensures to skip the long line (or the general admission line). Despite our reservations, during periods of increased inflow of visitors, the admission to the museums may be subject to delays due to:
- Security check at the entrance (metal detector)
- The maximum number of people allowed at the same time inside the Museum for security reasons.
Based on the above reasons any possible delay cannot be attributable to Caf Tour & Travel responsibility
Discover the wonders of the world-famous Accademia and Uffizi Galleries with a professional guide