Thailand Dee-Lite Supersaver
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Join this six-day supersaver tour to discover exotic Thailand while travelling on a budget, a great introduction to the central and northern part of this intriguing country. Take a step back in time to discover a completely different culture, admiring local architecture, cuisine and ancient traditions. Visit beautiful palaces, temples and green sceneries with sublime serenity.
Ayutthaya: Thailand’s former capital Ayutthaya is renowned for its temple ruins and historical sites.
Phitsanulok: visit the royal temple Wat Phra Si Rattana Mahathat, famous for its golden Buddha image named Phra Buddha Chinnarat.
Sukhothai: admire the ruined temples and palaces as well as the Buddha statues of all sizes.
Lampang: home of the Wat Phra That Lampang Luang, an ancient Buddhist temple compound has several interesting religious structures, including the beautiful wooden Lanna temple, Wihan Luang.
Chiang Rai: visit the Wat Phra Kaew Temple, also known as the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, is regarded as the most sacred Buddhist temple in Thailand.
Chiang Mai: witness the immaculate details of the Wat Phra That Doi Suthep Temple, one of northern Thailand’s most sacred temples.
- Operated with English-speaking tour escort throughout the itinerary (Day 1-5)
- (The presence of the tour escort during visits mentioned as ‘not included’ will be subject to pre-booking of the admission fees supplement, upon extra cost)
- 5 night’s accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts
- Departure shared transfer in an air-conditioning bus to Chiang Mai International Airport (Day 6)
- Shared transportation in an air-conditioning bus throughout the tour
- Return cable car ticket to Wat Phra That Doi Suthep (Day 4)
ENTRANCE FEE & ACTIVITIES:
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary as included: Summer Palace of Rama V visit (Day 1); Sukhothai tour (Day 2); Wat Phra That Lampang Luang visit, Golden Triangle stop, 212 House of Opium visit (Day 3); Chiang Rai market visit, Wat Phra Kaew temple visit, Wat Phra That Doi Suthep visit (Day 4); Queen Sirikit Botanical Garden in Mae Rim visit (Day 5)
- Day 1: entrance fee to Wat Yai Chaimongkhon, Wat Mahathat and Wat Phanan Choeng Temples
- Day 2: entrance fee to Wat Phra Si Rattana Mahathat Temple, entrance fee to Si Satchanalai Historical Park
- Day 3: entrance fee to Wat Rong Khun Temple, boat trip around the Golden Triangle
- Day 4: entrance fee to Hill Tribe Museum and Education Centre
- Day 5: entrance fee to Baan Thipmanee teak carving, khantoke dinner Domestic/International airline tickets and airport taxes
- International flights from/to Bangkok
- Day 6, Train ticket 2nd class CNX- BKK
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Day 1, the meeting point is at Century Park Hotel, 9 Ratchaprarop Rd, Makkasan, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand at 07:00 am. Please arrive at the mentioned meeting point at least 15 minutes earlier
- We reserve the right to change itineraries and activities due to weather conditions, technical problems or security reasons.
- Early check-in, late check-out, connecting or adjoining rooms in the hotel are subject to availability and not guaranteed
- Train tickets can be confirmed and issued 60 days before the arrival date. To avoid train fully book please check with your travel consultant in order to issue the train ticket as soon as possible. After the train ticket is issued if anything changes there is no refund and cannot transfer to another booking
- In the event of changes to government taxes (+/ -), rates will be adjusted according to reflect any changes. The adjustment will be based on the official effective dates
- A maximum of 30 kg per adult and 15 kg per child is allowed for transfers. Excess luggage may be charged directly to travellers in cases when a larger vehicle is required
- Customers have to carry their luggage by themselves on-/off-board
- Boat itineraries, ferry schedules and visited sites might be changed without notice due to prevailing conditions at the time
- Airfares are subject to change without prior notice
What do I need to bring?
Comfortable and warm clothing is the most suitable for travelling. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting temples, religious or official buildings. Shoes should be removed before entering a temple or private house. Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
Day 1 Phitsanulok
- Standard Hotel Category = Mayflower or similar 3*
Day 2 Lampang
Standard Hotel Category = Ma Chic & Cozy or similar 3*
Day 3 Chiang Rai
- Standard Hotel Category = Phowadol Resort or similar 3*
Day 4, 5 Chiang Mai
- Standard Hotel Category = The Park Chiang Mai or similar 3*
- Superior Hotel Category = Century Park Hotel or similar 4* on a bed and breakfast basis
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.
You can start this experience at the following places.
Century Park Hotel
Ratchaprarop Road 9, Bangkok 10400, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, TH
Day 1 : BANGKOK – AYUTTHAYA – PHITSANULOK (405km – 6hr)
Meet your tour escort at Century Park Hotel, Bangkok at 07:00 am (Please arrive at the mentioned meeting point at least 15 minutes earlier). Head to Bang Pa-In to visit the sumptuous Summer Palace of Rama V. Continue then to the former capital of Ayutthaya and contemplate the ancient temples of Wat Yai Chaimongkhon, Wat Mahathat and Wat Phanan Choeng in the Ayutthaya Historical Park (entrance fee of 3 temples not included). Enjoy lunch at a restaurant in Chai Nat (lunch is optional, not included). Before moving on to Phitsanulok for a brief orientation tour of the city. Shortly after, proceed to check-in at the hotel. Clients who decide not to purchase the admission fee optional extra can make their own sightseeing and tour escort will structure time and meeting point on spot.
Overnight in hotel in Phitsanulok.
Day 2 : PHITSANULOK – LAMPANG (410km – 5.5hr)
After a leisurely breakfast at the hotel, head to Wat Phra Si Rattana Mahathat (entrance not included) to join the locals in their morning prayers and offerings in this historical temple. Depart then for Sukhothai to explore this ancient city and the Sukhothai Historical Park. At around midday, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant (lunch is optional, not included). A short drive away is Si Satchanalai (entrance fee not included). Arrive at Lampang in the evening. Clients who decide not to purchase the admission fee optional extra can make their own sightseeing and tour escort will structure time and meeting point on spot.
Overnight in hotel in Lampang.
Day 3 : LAMPANG – CHIANG RAI (470km – 5.5hr)
In the morning, after a tasty breakfast at the hotel, explore Wat Phra That Lampang Luang. Continue north, stopping briefly at Phayao Lake for a coffee break (not included). Then it’s on to the southern outskirts of Chiang Rai to visit Wat Rong Khun (entrance fee not included). Continue to Chiang Rai for lunch (lunch is optional, not included). Afterwards, head to the Golden Triangle, where Thailand, Laos and Myanmar meet. Then enjoy a boat trip around the Golden Triangle (the boat trip is optional not included) with a stop at Don Sao Island, which forms part of Laos (lasts approx. 45 minutes). Afterwards, visit the 212 House of Opium. Clients who decide not to purchase the admission fee optional extra can make their own sightseeing and tour escort will structure time and meeting point on spot.
Overnight in hotel in Chiang Rai.
Day 4 : CHIANG RAI – CHIANG MAI (220km – 8.5hr)
Wake up to breakfast at the hotel and start the day at the Chiang Rai morning market, and then make a brief stop at the Wat Phra Kaew temple. Shortly after, go to the Hill Tribe Museum and Education Centre (entrance fee not included). Continue by road to Chiang Mai and enjoy lunch before (lunch is optional, not included) heading to the ancient city of Chiang Mai. On arrival, visit Wat Phra That Doi Suthep. To reach the temple you can either climb a 309-step naga staircase or take the cable car. Clients who decide not to purchase the admission fee optional extra can make their own sightseeing and tour escort will structure time and meeting point on spot.
Overnight in hotel in Chiang Mai.
Day 5 : CHIANG MAI (80 km – 3hr)
Charge your batteries with breakfast at the hotel, then visit the Queen Sirikit Botanical Garden in Mae Rim. This visit is followed by lunch at a local restaurant (lunch is optional, not included). After, continue to Baan Thipmanee (not included) and learn how these artisans make Chiang Mai’s most famous carved wooden products. An optional khantoke dinner is available in the evening (not included). Clients who decide not to purchase the admission fee optional extra can make their own sightseeing and tour escort will structure time and meeting point on spot.
Overnight in Chiang Mai.
Day 6 : DEPARTURE CHIANG MAI
Wake up to one last breakfast at the hotel and then enjoy the rest of the day at leisure until your transfer comes to pick you up and drive you back to Chiang Mai airport, where our services come to an end and you will board your flight to your onward destination.