Central Thailand Highlights in a Loop 3 Days
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Spend three unforgettable days on a round-trip adventure that starts and finishes in Bangkok. Discover the region’s ancient monuments, dazzling temples, bustling markets, and even the inspiration for a Hollywood blockbuster, which all help make Thailand the most intriguing country in Southeast Asia. Visit ruins such as those of Ayutthaya, which offer an insight into the grandeur of past glories, and mix and mingle with the locals in some of Thailand’s authentic villages, where the past is very much alive.
Bangkok: Enjoy the sweet smells of fresh flowers at Bangkok’s largest flower market, Pak Khlong Talat.
Kanchanaburi: This small city is located at the confluence of the Kwai Noi and Kwai Yai rivers and is world-famous for the iron bridge which served as the inspiration for the Oscar-winning film “The Bridge on the River Kwai”.
Ayutthaya: The second capital of the kingdom of Siam is, to this day, an exemplar of Thailand’s traditional lifestyle.
- Operated with English, Italian, French, German or Spanish-speaking guide*
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Half-Board Option: 2 breakfasts; 3 lunches
- Full-Board Option: 2 breakfasts; 3 lunches; 2 dinners
- Air-conditioned transportation, transfers as stated in the programme.
- A surcharge will be applied for pick up/ drop off transfers on day 1 and 3 to and from outer hotels in Bangkok
ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Golden Mount (Wat Saket),Pak Khlong Talat, the Artist’s House,Kanchanaburi War Cemetery, the Thailand-Burma Railway Centre, Ayutthaya Floating Market. Wat Phra Si Sanphet, Viharn Phra Mongkol Bophit, Wat Phra Mahathat, Khun Dan Prakan Chon Dam, a site of the Royal Project for sustainable farming
*Note: Tours in different languages can be combined in our vehicles for seat-in-coach itineraries. There will be a guide for each language
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- Optional tours
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- Pick-up from outer Bangkok hotels.
- *Tours in different languages can be combined in our vehicles for seat-in-coach itineraries. There will be a guide for each language
- Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the tour contents.
What do I need to bring?
Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling in Thailand. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting temples, religious or official buildings. Shoes should be removed before entering a temple or private house. Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
Day 1 Bangkok:
- Superior Hotel Category = Century Park or similar 4*
Day 2 Kanchanaburi:
- Superior Hotel Category = Pung Waan Resort Kwai Yai or similar 4*
Day 3 Ayutthaya:
- Superior Hotel Category = Classic Kameo or similar 4*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.