Andaman to Gulf
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Magical Southern Thailand boasts all types of impressive scenery, from awe-inspiring beaches to tropical forests packed with flora and fauna. Southern Thailand’s mix of cultures is wildly different from the northern regions, from their traditional cuisine to landscapes, and even language. Join this memorable six-day tour to admire gorgeous waterfalls in Khao Phanom Bencha National Park, feel the rush as you canoe through the adventurous Tham Le Khao Kob cave, meditate in the oldest Thai Buddhist temple of Wat Phra Mahathat, smell the scents of the wild orchids and lotus flowers, and explore some of the most stunning islands and turquoise beaches of the Andaman coast. Prepare yourself for a complete experience of southern Thailand!
Khao Phanom Bencha National Park: the park is full of scenic waterfalls, including the eleven-tiered Huay Toh waterfall, only 500 metres from the park headquarters.
Wat Tham Sua Temple: The main hall of the temple is built into a long, shallow limestone cave at the temple’s entrance. There are also several smaller caves hiding Buddha images, statues, and altars.
Island Hopping: full-day boat trip to Koh Kradan, Koh Mook islands and If weather permits, you will have the chance to admire the spectacular Emerald Cave.
Tham Le Khao Kob Cave: a stream runs through the cave and another two flow around the mountain creating a landscape like no other.
Thale Noi Lake: Enjoy the scenic views of the area and observe the interesting species of birds in their natural habitat.
Wat Phra Mahathat Temple: one of the most important Buddhist temples in Thailand, and one of the oldest. It is one of only six primary royal temples.
Khao Luang National Park: the park surrounds the 1,835m peak of Khao Luang mountain, covered in lush, untouched forest, and home to a variety of bird species and a number of wild orchid varieties
Khanom: Trek through the Tham Khao Wang Tong cave and admire nature’s rare stalagmite and stalactite creations.
- Operated with English-speaking tour escort throughout the itinerary (the assigned tour escort may change during the tour)
- 5 night’s accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts
- 6 Lunches
- 5 Dinners upon additional cost (optional extra)
- Arrival shared transfer from Phuket or Krabi International Airport (Day 1)
- Departure shared transfer to Surat Thani International Airport (Day 6)
- Air-conditioned shared transportation as stated in the program
ENTRANCE FEES & ACTIVITIES:
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Khao Phanom Bencha National Park visit, Wat Tham Sua Temple visit (Day 1); Full-day Island hopping tour (Day 2); Tham Le Khao Kob Cave visit (Day 3); Thale Noi Lake visit, Baan Kiri Wong visit (Day 4); Wat Phra Mahathat Temple visit, Shadow Puppet Museum visit, Khao Luang National Park visit, Tham Khao Wang Tong Cave visit (Day 5); River Tapi long-tail boat trip (Day 6)
- Meet & Greet at Phuket or Krabi International Airport (Day 1)
- Domestic flights (TG201 BKK-HKT 7:40-9:05 or TG241 BKK-KBV 8:00-9:20)
- International flights
- Visa fees
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Day 1, please note that to enjoy the included services on this day it is required to arrive before 10:00 am. After this time no further transportation will be available. In a late arrival, lunch and the activity will not be provided
- Phuket International Airport meeting point is located at Terminal 2. For domestic flight arrivals at Terminal 2, make your way to the meeting point, after collecting your luggage. For international flight arrivals at Terminal 1, make your way to the arrivals hall where a representative, who will be holding a sign, will meet you. The representative will lead you to the main meeting point on Terminal 2
- Krabi International Airport’s meeting point is located in the arrivals hall where you will be met by a representative, who will be holding a sign
- Day 6, to take advantage of the departure airport transfer, it is recommended to depart after 04:00 pm. Before this time no transportation will be available
- Day 3, Tham Le Khao Kob cave in the Huai Yot district. This cave is unique and unseen, people who may suffer from claustrophobia in this kind of places, we strongly advise to discuss it with the tour escort before entering the cave
- Early check-in, late check-out, connecting or adjoining rooms in the hotel are subject to availability and not guaranteed
- In many hotels in Thailand, the triple rooms are a double room with an additional bed or sofa bed. Their comfort conditions are lower than international standards of triple room
- In the event of changes to government taxes (+/-), rates will be adjusted accordingly to reflect any changes. The adjustment will be based on the official effective dates
- We reserve the right to change itineraries and activities due to weather conditions, technical problems or security reasons
What do I need to bring?
Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling in Thailand. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting temples, religious or official buildings. Shoes should be removed before entering a temple or private house. Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
Day 1-2 Trang
- Superior Hotel Category = Thumrin Thana or similar 4*
Day 3 Phatthalung
- Superior Hotel Category = Sripakpra Resort or similar 3 *
Day 4 Nakhon Si Thammarat
- Superior Hotel Category = Twin Lotus or similar 4*
Day 5 Khanom
- Superior Hotel Category = Wis Beach Khanom or similar 4*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.
Day 1 : PHUKET OR KRABI AIRPORT – TRANG (290km – 6 hrs)
After landing at Phuket or Krabi International Airport, make your way to the correspondent meeting point, where a representative will meet you. The recommended arrival flights are TG201 BKK-HKT 7:40-9:05 or TG241 BKK-KBV 8:00-9:20 (Please note that to enjoy the included services on this day, it is required to arrive before 10:00 am. After this time no further transportation will be available. In a late arrival, lunch and the activity will not be provided). The Phuket International Airport’s meeting point is located at Terminal 2. For domestic flight arrivals at Terminal 2, make your way to the meeting point, after collecting your luggage. For international flight arrivals at Terminal 1, make your way to the arrivals hall where you will be met by a representative, who will be holding a sign. The representative will lead you to the main meeting point on Terminal 2. The Krabi International Airport’s meeting point is located in the arrivals hall where you will be met by a representative, who will be holding a sign. Hop on the transfer and depart towards Trang. On the way, you will enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant (included). Arrive at the hotel and check-in in the early afternoon. Shortly after, visit Khao Phanom Bencha National Park. Continue on to visit Wat Tham Sua, a sprawling cave temple set on a hilltop that provides views for miles. Return to the hotel in the afternoon, for a well-deserved rest.
Overnight in Trang.
Day 2 : TRANG – ISLAND HOPPING (40km – 6 hrs)
Enjoy an early breakfast at the hotel, and shortly after hop on the transfer to Pak Meng Pier for the day-trip visit to Koh Kradan and Koh Mook islands, along with Emerald Cave (weather permitting). This relaxing boat trip takes you around the islands, giving you the chance to bask in the sun in this earthly paradise and take in the beautiful scenery of the white sand beaches and crystal-clear waters. Relax, enjoy the natural beauty of Thailand and indulge in a tasty lunch onboard (Included). Return to Pak Meng Pier and transfer back to the hotel in Trang in the afternoon.
Overnight in Trang.
Day 3 : TRANG – PHATTHALUNG (130km – 3 hrs)
After breakfast at the hotel, drive to Tham Le Khao Kob Cave in the Huai Yot district, a wonderful an eco-tourism adventure spot. This visit is not for the faint-hearted, since, at times, you must lie down in the boat just to pass! This cave is unique and unseen; people who may suffer from claustrophobia in this kind of places, we strongly advise to discuss it with the tour escort before entering the cave. After this memorable experience, continue your journey to Phatthalung, with a mouth-watering lunch provided at a local restaurant en route (included). We’ll drive along the valley lake where you can enjoy peaceful panoramic views, and arrive at the hotel in the afternoon.
Overnight in Phattalung.
Day 4 : THALE NOI LAKE – NAKHON SI THAMMARAT (150km – 3 hrs)
Wake up early to start today’s adventure with a visit Thale Noi Lake, one of the most important wetland ecosystems in the country. If you come during the season, you may be lucky enough to see the lake full of dreamlike water lilies with blooming lotus flowers. Return to the resort to enjoy breakfast and replenish your energy before heading off on the next part of today’s journey. Drive north to Nakhon Si Thammarat and make a stop along the way to breathe in the fresh air of Baan Kiri Wong, which translates to ‘village surrounded by the mountains’. Enjoy a delightful lunch, provided en route, at a local restaurant (included), and finish the day arriving at Nakhon Si Thammarat in the afternoon, one of Thailand´s most ancient cities.
Overnight in Nakhon Si Thammarat.
Day 5 : NAKHON SI THAMMARAT – KHANOM (160km – 3.5 hrs)
Wake up and have breakfast at your hotel before your morning visit to Wat Phra Mahathat, considered the oldest temple in Thailand. Afterwards, continue to the shadow puppet museum and the old home of shadow puppet master Suchart Subsin to learn about the region’s shadow theatre culture. Then, travel towards Khao Luang National Park, known for its impactful mountain and forest trails, streams, waterfalls, and majestic scenery. Next, we go to the Khanom region and climb up the 300 stairs to the entrance of the Tham Khao Wang Tong cave, a limestone-iron ore cave with chambers full of beautiful and oddly shaped stalagmites and stalactites. A tasty lunch is provided en-route at a local restaurant (included). Arrive at the hotel in the afternoon.
Overnight in Khanom.
Day 6 : KHANOM – DEPART SURAT THANI (110km – 2 hrs)
Begin your last day with a delectable breakfast at the hotel followed by a relaxing drive to Surat Thani. There, hop on a long-tail boat for a trip along the River Tapi to observe the life of the locals. Lunch is provided en-route at a local restaurant (included). Afterwards, get ready for drop-off at Surat Thani hotel or at Surat Thani International Airport at around 02:00 pm, to end your tantalizing Thai adventure. To take advantage of the departure airport transfer, it is recommended to depart after 04:00 pm, before this time no transportation service will be available. From here, you may continue with your travel arrangements.