The Moroccan Cuisine and Flavours
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
This fascinating getaway through the imperial cities of Morocco will let you experience the magic and mystique of this memorable country. Visit the grandiose cities of Marrakech, Fez, Rabat and Casablanca, and discover the fabulous Medina of Fez, along with its prestigious souk. Along the way, enjoy the opportunity to taste the best traditional Moroccan cuisine has to offer.
Marrakech: Admire the famous Koutoubia Mosque, the beautiful Bahia Palace, the Saadian Tombs and the Agdal Garden, and wander through the bustling Jemaa el-Fnaa market.
Beni Mellal: Situated between Marrakech and Fez, surrounding by Atlas Mountain, Beni Mellal is very known magnificent natural site like Cascade d’Ouzoud and Ain Asserddoune.
Fez: Situated between Marrakech and Fez and surrounded by the Atlas Mountain and several well-known natural sites like the Ouzoud Waterfalls and Ain Asserdoun.
Rabat: Administrative capital full of story with a modern centre: don’t miss Kasbah l’Oudaya, Royal Palace, Chellah.
Casablanca: This multifaceted city is the economic heart of Morocco, known for the Hassan II Mosque, its colourful souks, the Royal Palace, the Gallery and a magnificent corniche.
- 05 nights’ accommodation on a half-board basis and 2 nights’ accommodation on bed-and-breakfast basis.
- 7 Breakfasts and 5 dinners
- 2 cooking workshops in Marrakech & Fez.
- 2 gastronomic dinners in Rabat & Marrakech.
- Transfers from Marrakech Airport to Hotel and vice versa.
- Car rental Marrakech day 02 at Hotel in Marrakech to day 07 at Hotel in Marrakech
- Unlimited mileage.
- Comprehensive insurance with excess of 5% (franchise).
- Service free of charge: flexible pick up & drop-off the vehicle in Marrakech
- Optional second driver
- Emergency contact
- Flexible pick-up and drop off times
- Lunches & tips in the restaurant & hotels.
- Visas and international flights, and airport taxes (clients pay direct).
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance.
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature such as drinks.
- Visit and entrance fees to museums and monuments mentioned in the itinerary
NOT INCLUDED IN CAR HIRE:
- Compulsory security deposit (returned to the return of the vehicle); Borrows blue card 5000,-DH for category A to E.
- Please take note that every driver must be at least 21 years old, except for category E the minimum age should be 25 years old.
- A valid driving license and 3 years driving experience.
- Compulsory security deposit (return ed to the return of the vehicle);Borrows blue card 5000,-DH for category A to E and 1500,-DH F card.
- Arrival at Marrakech Airport: After the customs formalities, our agent/driver will waiting for you outside the airport, front of the arrival exit holding a sign with your name. Please do not leave the pick-up area without having met the agent/driver first.
- *Unmarried couples with Moroccan nationality, please inquire about local legislation concerning accommodation.
- Day 2: Pick-up of rental car at 08:00 in your hotel reception.
- Day 7: Return of rental car will be at the hotel. All details and exact time should be agreed with our agent on day 2 .
- Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to tour contents without prior notice, including possible change of hotels and/or itinerary
Day 1-2,7 Marrakech:
- Standard Hotel Category = Oudayas hotel or similar 3*
Day 3-4 Fez:
- Standard Hotel Category = Mounia hotel or similar 3*
Day 5 Rabat:
- Standard Hotel Category = Majliss hotel or similar 4*
Day 6 Casablanca:
- Standard Hotel Category = Diwan hotel or similar 4*
CAR HIRE OPTIONS
Car Group A Dacia Logan or similar
Car Group C Dacia Lodgy or similar
Car Group E Mitsubishi Pajero or similar
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.
Day 1 : ARRIVAL MARRAKECH
After clearing customs at Marrakech Airport, our agent/driver will be waiting for you outside the airport, in front of the Arrivals exit, holding a sign with your name on it. Please do not leave the pick-up area without having met the agent/driver first. Our representative will then provide you with all the vouchers and transfer you in an air-conditioned vehicle from to airport to your selected hotel. Check in and spend the rest of the day at leisure. You can step out into the colourful streets of Marrakech and admire its top monuments, charting the history of the city, such as the magnificent Koutoubia Mosque, the beautiful Bahia Palace with its exceptionally decorated Saadian Tombs, and the walled Medina and its maze of alleys and side streets. Wrap it all up by enjoying a fantastic Moroccan dinner show in the Medina.
- Overnight in Marrakech.
Day 2 : MARRAKECH
After breakfast, pick up your rental car and enjoy some time at leisure, before you will be picked up from your hotel to go to your Moroccan cooking experience. Enjoy a welcome tea and pastry upon arrival before meeting the cook and learning what menu you are going to prepare. Then it’s time to don your apron and start getting your hands dirty. Learn all about Morocco’s most popular spices and how to use them. During the cooking workshop, prepare three sorts of salads, a traditional couscous with chicken, and crepes for pudding. After the session, taste a variety of local specialties for lunch and relax before returning to the hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to spend at leisure. We suggest you visit the Marrakech Gardens, the Gueliz, the New City, the Hivernage neighbourhood or the Ourika Valley.
- Overnight in Marrakech.
Day 3 : MARRAKECH – BENI MELLAL – FEZ (530 Km – 7 hrs)
Wake up to breakfast at your hotel in Marrakech before departing on a leisurely drive along the foothills of the Atlas Mountains towards Beni Mellal. Make a stop on the way for an optional lunch at Khenifra. Beni Mellal is a busy agricultural hub situated at an altitude of 625 metres in the Middle Atlas range. Join a brief tour of the city and contemplate its most cherished sights and attractions before continuing on your way to Fez. Upon arrival, check in at the hotel and have dinner before spending the night.
- Overnight in Fez.
Day 4 : FEZ
Breakfast at your hotel is followed by a second cooking workshop at the Dar Bensouda or similar. Today you will learn how to make couscous like a real dada (‘cook’). At the end of each workshop comes the anticipated moment where you get to taste the dishes you just prepared. The rest of the day is for you to spend at leisure, so why not visit the little city of Moulay Driss and Idris’ Mausoleum? Idris was the legendary founder of Morocco. The village of Bhalil with its house-caves and the ancient Roman city of Volubilis are two more good destinations for you to explore.
- Overnight in Fez.
Day 5 : FEZ – RABAT (210 Km – 2.5 hrs)
Take to the road after breakfast at the hotel and drive toward Rabat. Spend the rest of day at leisure. In the evening, attend a Gastronomical Dinner in the restaurant Dar Rbatia or similar. Dar Rbatia first opened its doors to the public in 1989. Located in the heart of the Medina of Rabat, the building dates back to the 18th century, having been subsequently transformed into a typical Moroccan restaurant thanks to local artisans who use the most ancient methods. Come taste Morocco’s cuisine, typically rich in flavours, while sipping a delightful cup of mint tea in a traditional setting and surrounded by a friendly atmosphere.
- Overnight in Rabat.
Day 6 : RABAT – CASABLANCA (90 Km – 1.5 hr)
After breakfast at the hotel, hop back into your car and drive towards Casablanca, a city whose name evokes classical Hollywood glamour, but is in fact the kingdom’s commercial powerhouse. Discover the charms of this cosmopolitan coastal capital, visit the elegant boulevards of the French colonial Ville Nouvelle neighbourhood and set eyes upon the majestic Hassan II Mosque, which stands regally between the city and the sea (exterior view).
- Overnight in Casablanca.
Day 7 : CASABLANCA – MARRAKECH (250 Km – 3 hrs)
Breakfast at the hotel is followed by an entire morning for you to spend at leisure. At midday, however, a gastronomic lunch awaits in Dar Marjana (closed on Tuesdays), an originally Andalusian family house built in the heart of the medina back in the early 19th century. This riad was transformed in 1980 by Chauqui d’Kaier and Louis Charles Bacconier into a restaurant. It quickly became an unmissable, authentic place in which to dine in Marrakech. Actors, singers, artists, politicians and others have left their signature in the guestbook, which you can browse on the spot. Return to Marrakech after lunch and spend the afternoon wandering through its souks and admiring the rich craftsmanship of their wares. Then arrive at Jemaa el-Fnaa Square, the beating heart of Marrakech. Marvel at this bustling hive of activity as the sun sets over this vast space packed with stalls and heaving with snake charmers, gnawa musicians and a myriad of colourful characters. You will return your rental car at the hotel; delivery time will have been agreed with our agent on day 2.
- Overnight in Marrakech.
Day 8 : DEPARTURE MARRAKECH
After one last breakfast at the hotel, bid farewell to Morocco as you’re transferred to the airport where you’ll catch your onward flight.