Dunes and Desert Experience, Private tour
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Come see a variety of facets of Morocco on this tour that takes you from the modernised imperial city of Marrakech, to the depths of the hot Moroccan desert, with its endless dunes, oases and kasbahs. This tour gives you the chance to discover large swaths of intact nature and the ancestral lifestyle of this land’s nomad peoples.
Marrakech: Admire the famous Koutoubia Mosque, the beautiful Bahia Palace, the Saadian Tombs, and the Agdal Garden before losing yourself in the bustling souks and Jemaa el-Fnaa Square.
Ouarzazate: The perfect starting point for a journey of desert discovery, it’s very popular as a cinema-city and is also known for its well-preserved kasbahs.
Erzouga: This jewel of the Sahara is known for its endless dunes and large number of birds.
- Operated with French-English- or Spanish- speaking driver
- 5 nights’ accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts
- 5 Dinners
- 4 Lunches
- Private 4×4 vehicle with A/C and a French-, English- or Spanish-speaking driver.
- Transfer to and from the airport at arrival and departure
- Meet & Greet on day 1
- Visas and international flights, and airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide tips
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature such as drinks and meals not stated in the programme
- Visit and entrance fees to museums and monuments mentioned in the itinerary.
- Arrival at Marrakech Airport. After the customs formalities, our agent/driver will wait for you outside the airport, in front of the arrival exit holding a sign with your name. Please do not leave the pick-up area without having met the agent/driver first.
- Unmarried couples with Moroccan nationality, please inquire about local legislation concerning accommodation.
- Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to tour contents without prior notice, including possible change of hotels and/or itinerary
What do I need to bring?
Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting religious or official buildings in Morocco. Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
Day 1, 5 Marrakech:
- Standard Hotel Category = Zalagh Kasbah & Spa or similar 4*
Day 2 Gorges de Dadés:
- Standard Hotel Category = Ksar Sultan or similar 4*
Day 3 Merzouga:
- Standard Hotel Category = Bivouac Erg Chebbi or similar (Desert Camp)
Day 4 Ouarzazate:
- Standard Hotel Category =Kenzi Azghor or similar 4*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.