Discover the beautiful northwest of Morocco and explore cities like Chefchaouen, the famed ‘blue city’ in the heart of the Rif mountains; Fez, the oldest and most mysterious of the four Imperial Cities; and Marrakech, a lively and famous city known for its markets and mosque. Spend the night in sustainable, eco-friendly accommodations that participate with local social projects and support local environmental protection plans.
Marrakech: Admire the famous Koutoubia Mosque, the beautiful Bahia Palace, the Saadian Tombs and Agdal Garden, and wander through the bustling Jemaa el-Fnaa market
Fes: See the magnificent Moulay Idriss Zaouia, enjoy lunch in the Medina, explore the historic Jewish quarter and take in the panoramic views from the Royal Palace and fortifications
Chefchaouen: Known as the blue city, ideal for wandering through its quiet romantic streets and medina
Meknes: Behold the ancient city gates of Bab Mansour and Bab El-Khemis and the granaries of Moulay Ismail.
- Operated with English -speaking driver
- Private vehicle with A/C with driver (From Day 2 till day 6).
- Arrival airport transfer / departure airport transfer
- Visas and international flights, and airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide tips.
- Lunches are not included
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature such as drinks
- Visit and entrance fees to museums and monuments mentioned in the itinerary
- Arrival at Marrakech Airport. After the customs formalities, our agent/driver will wait for you outside the airport, in front of the arrival exit holding a sign with your name. Please do not leave the pick-up area without having met the agent/driver first.
- Unmarried couples with Moroccan nationality, please inquire about local legislation concerning accommodation.
- Day 6: Arrive at your hotel in Marrakech around 18:00 hrs.
- Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to tour contents without prior notice, including possible change of hotels and/or itinerary
What do I need to bring?
Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting religious or official buildings in Morocco. Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
Day 1, 6 Marrakech:
- Standard Hotel Category = Zalagh Kasbah & Spa or similar 4*
Day 2 Meknes:
- Standard Hotel Category = Menzeh Dalia or similar 4*
Day 3 Chefchaouen:
- Standard Hotel Category = Dar Echaouen or Parador or similar 4*
Day 4-5 Fez:
- Standard Hotel Category = Menzeh Zalagh or similar 4*
Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.
Day 1 : ARRIVAL MARRAKECH
Arrive at Marrakech Airport, where our tour representative will meet and greet you. Afterwards enjoy a comfortable transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle to your selected hotel. Check in and spend the rest of day at leisure, whether that be relaxing at your hotel or venturing out into the exciting streets of Marrakech, one of the most beautiful cities in Morocco and the most important of all its imperial cities.
Day 2 : MARRAKECH – MEKNES (475 Km – 5hrs)
Meet your driver in the hotel reception after breakfast. Then hop into the car for a lovely drive towards Meknes. Pass through the beautiful little towns of Settat and Berrechid before you reach Rabat. You can have lunch in Rabat or wait for a meal when you arrive at today’s destination. Once in Meknes, check in at your selected hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Meknes is the smallest of all four imperial cities, but it offers a multitude of interesting landmarks. Make sure you see the Moulay Ismail’s Mausoleum, Bab Mansour’s gate, the granaries of M. Ismail, Lehedim Squair, its colourful souks and the busy local market.
Day 3 : MEKNES – CHEFCHAOUEN (205 Km – 3.5 hrs)
After breakfast at your hotel, start your day trip towards Chefchaouen. On the way, make a few photo stops to take some memorable pictures and marvel at the breath-taking views of Meknes, a beautiful orange farm, the holy city of Moulay Driss, and the archaeological site of Volubilis. After crossing the Rif Mountains, reach the blue city of Chefchaouen and check in at your selected hotel. Spend the rest of your day at leisure. Perhaps wander around and discover Chefchaouen’s many ideal corners for photographers. Admire the traditional buildings, especially the whitewashed and blue walls of the medina. Then ramble through the souks, which are brimming with local handicrafts, all while taking in the wonderful views of the Rif Mountains.
- Overnight in Chefchaouen.
Day 4 : CHEFCHAOUEN – FES (205 Km – 3.5 hrs)
Begin your day with breakfast at your hotel and then hit the streets to continue exploring the gorgeous city of Chefchaouen. Visit the grand mosque and the kasbah before indulging in an optional lunch. Then, drive towards Fez by crossing the Rif Mountain via Ouazzane and other charming Rif Villages that are sure to make the journey worthwhile. Upon arrival, check-in at your selected hotel and spend the rest of the afternoon getting to know this new exciting location.
Day 5 : FES
Breakfast at the hotel is followed by a day of exploring the fascinating city of Fez. This magnificent city is known for its more than 12 centuries of history, as well as its lively Medina, which is a UNESCO-listed World Heritage Site. The main sights of the city include the Fez el Bali, the interior of Mederssa Bou Inania, the Attarine madrasah, the Quaraouiyine Mosque, the Nejjarine fountain and the mausoleum of Moulay Idriss. After wandering around the unforgettable streets of Fez, you can rest and indulge in an optional lunch in its exotic Medina. Spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 6 : FES – MARRAKECH (550Km – 7.5 hrs)
Leave Fes after breakfast at the hotel and head southwest towards Marrakech. Cross an enormous range of landscapes and enjoy enticing photo stops as you drive along the foothill of the awe-inspiring Atlas Mountains. Pass the Mountain town of Ifrane, which is a staggering 1,650 metres above sea-level; and the Berber villages of Azrou and Khenifra. If you’re up for it, indulge in an optional lunch in Beni-Mellal. Arrive in Marrakech in the evening and check into your hotel.
Day 7 : DEPARTURE MARRAKECH
After waking up to breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Marrakech Airport at whichever time is most convenient for you to catch your flight.