* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Uncover the most essential parts of Italy during these two culture-packed days. Enjoy a short visit to a coral and a cameo factory in Pompeii, followed by a visit to the famous excavations of the ancient Roman city. Then hop aboard a ferry to Marina Grande, where you’ll get to enjoy the magnificent views of Sorrento.
Sorrento: A proud resort, Sorrento is nonetheless a sophisticated and beautiful town. Even the souvenirs are a cut above the norm, with plenty of fine old shops selling ceramics, lacework and intarsia (wood inlaying), all famously produced here.
Pompeii: Known as ‘the buried city,’ it used to be the holiday destination of wealthy ancient Romans because of its healthy weather and impressive views. Its archaeological zones, Herculano and the Annunziata tower have all been listed as World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.
- Operated with English-, Spanish-, French-speaking local guide during the activity in Pompeii (Day 1) and Capri (Day 2).
- Please note that the local guide will only accompany during the activity and not during transport. This tour is a combination of regular tours and shared arrangements.
- 1 night’s accommodation
- 1 American buffet breakfasts
- 1 Lunch in Naples/ Pompeii
- 1 Lunch in Capri
- 1 Dinner
- Air-conditioned shared ground transportation as stated in the program
- Boat & train to Cinque Terre (sea conditions permitting)
- Round trip ferry to Capri (sea conditions permitting)
ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
- All activities and admission to all museums and monuments mentioned in the itinerary: walking tour of Naples, guided tour of the archaeological site of Pompeii and visit cameo and coral factory (Day 1); Guided tour of Capri, including the Blue Grotto (sea conditions permitting) (Day 2)
- Porterage service
- Entrance fees to monuments or museums not explicitly mentioned
- City tax for overnight stays, payable on the spot (according to each city council’s rules)
- Transfer in/out
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘Inclusions’ section
- Domestic nor international flights
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- On day 1, the pick-up point will be at Destination Italia Sightseeing office on Viale Dei Bastioni di Michelangelo 21, Rome at 07:30 am (Please arrive at the mentioned meeting point at least 15 minutes earlier)
- Only one bag (of any size) per person allowed plus one hand luggage (30kg in total). In case of any extra suitcases, these will have to be communicated in advance before the start of the tour. An additional supplement will be applied for each additional suitcase on the spot
- Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the contents of the tour without prior notice, including possible changes of hotels and/or itinerary.
- On day 2, the drop-off in Rome around 09:00 pm at Viale Washington, or Viale Luigi Einaudi, or Termini Station Area, or Via Ludovisi
- The local guide will only accompany during the activity and not during transport. This tour is a combination of regular tours and shared arrangements.
- In many hotels in Italy, the triple rooms are a double room with an additional bed or sofa bed. Their comfort conditions are lower than the international standards of the triple room.
Day 1 Sorrento:
Superior Hotel Category = GH. Vesuvio/Michelangelo/La Residenza/Crawford or similar 4*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.