Explore Lombok, Private Tour
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Join our 5-day private tour and explore the gems of nature on the beautiful island of Lombok. Enjoy the exotic atmosphere while relaxing on Kuta or Selong Belanak beach and enjoy the tickling sunrays, snorkelling or diving into the depth of the deep blue turquoise sea. Get in touch with the locals by learning about the traditional techniques of pottery handicraft and discover the spiritual belief of the Waktu Telu religion still presents in Bayan village. Immerse yourself into an exciting vibe of this gorgeous island and live the unspoiled natural environment at this very moment here in Lombok.
Selong Belanak beach: Amazing, white sand beach, located on the south west, perfect spot for surf lovers.
Bayan village: small local village, that maintains the local traditions and locals are still devotee of the Waktu Telu religion.
Banyumulek village: authentic Lombok village, centre of the local pottery handicraft.
Sasak village: traditional Lombok village, its inhabitants still live under primitive conditions, in houses made from bamboo or from palm leaf ribs and they keep their customs and traditional crafts.
- Operated with English-speaking local guides during the activities on day 2, 3 and 4
- (The local guide will only accompany during the activity and not during transport)
- 4 nights’ accommodation
- 4 Breakfast
- 3 Lunches
- Private transfer from Hotel in Bali to Denpasar’s Ngurah Rai Airport (Day 1)
- Arrival private transfer in an air-conditioning vehicle from Lombok Airport (Day 1)
- Departure private transfer in an air-conditioning vehicle to Lombok Airport (Day 5)
- Private transfer from Denpasar’s Ngurah Rai Airport to the hotel in Bali (Day 5)
- Private transportation in an air-conditioning vehicle throughout the tour
ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
- All entrance fees and tours as indicated in the itinerary: Full-day Lombok excursion (Day 2); Selong Belanak beach (Day 3); Sendang Gile waterfall and Bayan village (Day 4)
- Meet & Greet (Day 1, 5)
- Domestic return flights between Bali Airport and Lombok on day 1 and 5 (we recommend to book AirAsia: DPS-LOP 10:50-11:35/LOP-DPS 12:00-12:50)
- International flights
- Airport taxes for domestic and international flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities for driver and guide
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- We reserve the right to change itineraries and activities due to weather conditions, technical problems or security reasons.
- Late check-out, early check-in, connecting or adjoining rooms at the hotel are all subject to availability and not guaranteed.
What do I need to bring?
Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling in Indonesia. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting places of worship, religious or official buildings. Shoes should be removed before entering a temple or private house. Sun protection, sun glasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
Day 1-4 Lombok
- Superior Hotel Category = Kila Senggigi Beach 4*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.
Day 1 : BALI – ARRIVAL LOMBOK (0.45 hrs, by flight)
Meet your driver at the hotel´s reception that will transfer you to Denpasar’s Ngurah Rai Airport to board your domestic flight (not included) to Lombok (pick-up from the hotel further than 1 h drive from the airport is upon additional surcharge. Recommended flight: AirAsia: DPS – LOP 10:50-11:35). Upon your arrival to Lombok airport, meet&greet followed by the private transfer to your hotel, during which the guide will briefly inform you about the program for the upcoming days and will help you with the check-in (available after 2:00 pm). If you are tired from the journey, you can simply put your feet up in the hotel and take advantage of the available services. Otherwise, you can head out and start enjoying the wonderful tranquil exotic atmosphere of Lombok.
Overnight in Lombok.
Day 2 : SENGGIGI – SASAK VILLAGE – BANYUMULEK – SUKARARA – SENGGIGI (100 km – 8 hrs)
Enjoy your tasty breakfast at the hotel and get ready for your full-day excursion around the island. Lombok is about the same size as Bali, however comparing to developed Bali, Lombok maintains its pure and virgin landscape that is created by large palm forests and long stretches of white, sandy beaches with the gentle waves of the turquoise seas. During this tour you will learn about the traditional life of a native islanders, Sasak, as most of them still live in traditional houses called ‘sade’. Visit Sasak village and admire the design of the local, bamboo roof houses. The village has many of the pile-supported, bonnet-shaped rice barns (lumbungs) which are the symbol of Lombok. After this enchanting visit, your trip continues to the centre of the local pottery handicraft, Banyumulek village, where you will discover the traditional techniques of the pottery skill. Sukara village is another stop, where traditional songket cloth is hand woven with gold and silver thread on simple looms. The helpful local women will happily demonstrate to you how it is done. On the way back to the hotel you will take a break at one of the most wonderful beach of Lombok, Kuta beach, where you can stretch out your bones and chilled after the first cultural insight into the Lombok traditions.
Overnight in Lombok.
Day 3 : SENGGIGI – SELONG BELANAK – SENGGIGI (80 km – 7 hrs)
Wake up to your morning breakfast at the hotel, pick up your beach equipment and enjoy a full beach day. You will be picked up by the driver that will take you to the Selong Belanak beach, located on the south part of Lombok. Approx. 1.45 hrs from the hotel. You will be passing through beautiful twisty road with many green tobacco farms and dry hills. Unwind yourself on a curvy shape glittering, soft, white sand beach surrounded by hills on each endpoint, facing to the Indian Ocean. This beach tempts a surf-lovers as it is ideal for surfing. Set menu lunch will be served at a local restaurant (included).
Overnight in Lombok.
Day 4 : SENSIGGI – SENDANG GILE WATERFALL – BAYAN – SENSIGGI (180 km – 10 hrs)
Start your day with a delicious breakfast at the hotel and prepare yourself your next adventure. Meet your driver and continue together to explore the majestic mountain scenery in the north of the island. Drive along the stretched golden beaches towards the Sendang Gile waterfall, amazing natural phenomena. Connect with the spirit of this scenic beauty and enjoy the tranquillity of this unspoiled environment, before your visit of Waktu Telu worshiper. Locals from the small village Bayan are still devoting this old religion, mixture of Islam, Hindu and indigenous animist beliefs. Once back in the hotel, spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight in Lombok.
Day 5 : DEPARTURE LOMBOK – BALI (0.45 hrs, by flight)
Savour one last breakfast at the hotel, before your check-out (not later than 12:00) and pick up by your driver, who will transfer you to Lombok Airport for your return flight (not included) to Bali (recommended flight: AirAsia LOP-DPS 12:00-12:50). Upon your arrival, there will be a driver holding a card with your name that will transfer you to your hotel in Bali. Otherwise, continue your journey to your onwards destinations boarding flights from the Denpasar Airport.