Explore Lombok, Private Tour
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Join our 5-day private tour and explore the gems of nature on the beautiful island of Lombok. Enjoy the exotic atmosphere while relaxing on Kuta or Selong Belanak beach and enjoy the tickling sunrays, snorkelling or diving into the depth of the deep blue turquoise sea. Get in touch with the locals by learning about the traditional techniques of pottery handicraft and discover the spiritual belief of the Waktu Telu religion still presents in Bayan village. Immerse yourself into an exciting vibe of this gorgeous island and live the unspoiled natural environment at this very moment here in Lombok.
Selong Belanak beach: Amazing, white sand beach, located on the south west, perfect spot for surf lovers.
Bayan village: small local village, that maintains the local traditions and locals are still devotee of the Waktu Telu religion.
Banyumulek village: authentic Lombok village, centre of the local pottery handicraft.
Sasak village: traditional Lombok village, its inhabitants still live under primitive conditions, in houses made from bamboo or from palm leaf ribs and they keep their customs and traditional crafts.
- Operated with English-speaking local guides during the activities on day 2, 3 and 4
- (The local guide will only accompany during the activity and not during transport)
- 4 nights’ accommodation
- 4 Breakfast
- 3 Lunches
- Private transfer from Hotel in Bali to Denpasar’s Ngurah Rai Airport (Day 1)
- Arrival private transfer in an air-conditioning vehicle from Lombok Airport (Day 1)
- Departure private transfer in an air-conditioning vehicle to Lombok Airport (Day 5)
- Private transfer from Denpasar’s Ngurah Rai Airport to the hotel in Bali (Day 5)
- Private transportation in an air-conditioning vehicle throughout the tour
ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
- All entrance fees and tours as indicated in the itinerary: Full-day Lombok excursion (Day 2); Selong Belanak beach (Day 3); Sendang Gile waterfall and Bayan village (Day 4)
- Meet & Greet (Day 1, 5)
- Domestic return flights between Bali Airport and Lombok on day 1 and 5 (we recommend to book AirAsia: DPS-LOP 10:50-11:35/LOP-DPS 12:00-12:50)
- International flights
- Airport taxes for domestic and international flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities for driver and guide
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- We reserve the right to change itineraries and activities due to weather conditions, technical problems or security reasons.
- Late check-out, early check-in, connecting or adjoining rooms at the hotel are all subject to availability and not guaranteed.
What do I need to bring?
Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling in Indonesia. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting places of worship, religious or official buildings. Shoes should be removed before entering a temple or private house. Sun protection, sun glasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
Day 1-4 Lombok
- Superior Hotel Category = Kila Senggigi Beach 4*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.