Beijing, Cultural Experience, City break, Private
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Join this four-day tour to discover the essence of Beijing, a city that seamlessly blends culture and history with modernism and innovation. Visit the Forbidden City, the world’s largest palace complex, and hike along the best-preserved section of Great Wall: the Mutianyu section, which boasts breath-taking scenery. This tour offers you the flexibility you need to spend some free time wandering the streets of vibrant Beijing by yourself or choosing from a range of optional tours.
Forbidden City: The largest and best-preserved palatial complex of the imperial era, the Forbidden City once served as the imperial palace for 24 emperors during the Ming and Qing dynasties
Great Wall: One of the eight wonders of the world, this immense wall was built both to keep out invaders and to retain the inhabitants. Stroll along the most beautiful part of the wall: the Mutianyu section
- Full-day Beijing tour operated with a local English-speaking guide on day 2 on private basis
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- 3 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch on day 2 (Set menu lunch in local Chinese restaurant with one glass of soft drink per person per meal)
- Inbound/Outbound private transfer from/to Beijing International Airport
- Air-conditioned private transport during the full-day tour
ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary; Forbidden City tour and Great Wall tour on day 2
- Meet & Greet at Beijing International Airport on day 1
- International flight tickets and airport taxes or China visa fees (if any)
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic/non- alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses or items not stated explicitly in the programme
- Any visit not mentioned in the programme
- Optional tours and activities
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Forbidden City is closed on Mondays
- Please check the China visa requirements with your local embassy or authorities
- No refund for unused services. Splitting of package is not allowed
- Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the contents of the tour without prior notice, including possible change of hotels and/or itinerary
What do I need to bring?
Comfortable and light clothing is best suited to travel in the warm months and warm clothing in the colder months in China. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or sparse clothing when visiting temples, religious or official buildings. Sun protection, sunglasses and a hat can be very useful during your stay.
Please bring comfortable shoes for walking along the Great Wall.
Day 1-3 Beijing:
- Superior Hotel Category = Qianmen Jianguo Hotel or similar 4*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.