The Book of Mormon
Check the live available seats
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
The Book of Mormon (London)
After stunning audiences on both Broadway and the West End, winning 9 Tony Awards – including Best Musical – and even winning a Grammy award for the soundtrack, The Book of Mormon is rapidly becoming a theatrical phenomenon. Comedy duo Trey Parker and Matt Stone – the geniuses behind the animated hit South Park – joined forces to create this hilarious musical that breathes three-dimensional, all-singing, all-dancing life into the absurdities of Mormon dogma, whilst simultaneously being incredibly rude, potentially offensive and above all, unexpectedly endearing.
The musical tells the story of two Salt Lake City Mormons sent as missionaries to Uganda, hoping for a few baptisms and a couple of conversions. Instead, they are welcomed by some very harsh realities and a particularly unpleasant warlord. The lyrics are guaranteed to have you weeping with laughter, and you’ll almost certainly be humming the music by Avenue Q’s Robert Lopez for weeks after. It’s fun, lightweight, but thought-provoking, too; addressing everything from consumerism to religion, The Book of Mormon is a musical like no other. Its staggering and well-deserved success make it a real must-see.
“The most cryingly good night out to have come along in years.” – The Observer
“It’s simply a work of genius, so brilliantly conceived and executed that it makes astonishingly savage and sophisticated satire into joyous, hilarious, literally all-singing, all-dancing fun and glamour.” – The Guardian
“Trey Parker and Matt Stone might just be the saviours of the modern musical. The result isn’t just great: it’s monumental” ★★★★★ – Huffpost Comedy
- Access Information
- For accessibility information please contact 0344 482 5137
- 31 Coventry Street London W1D 6AS
- Cancellation Policy
- Once ordered, this ticket cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.
- Delivery Method
- Collect at the venue on the day.
- 2 hours 30 minutes including interval.
- Good To Know
- The production contains strobe lighting, flashing lights and gunshots. Please note: The seating plans are not accurate representations of the auditorium. While we try to ensure they are as close to the actual theatre plan as possible we cannot guarantee they are a true representation. Customers with specific requirements are advised to discuss these with the theatre prior to booking to avoid any confusion.
- How Does It Work
- You will receive a confirmation email for collection at the box office tickets, please print the confirmation and bring it on the day, a minimum of 30 minutes before the performance start time. You will also need to present a valid ID, something with your name on it e.g. Bank card, Driving license to receive your tickets.
- Suitable For Children
Parental advisory: Explicit language.
Children are welcome at all Delfont Mackintosh Theatres, but this may be subject to individual production age restrictions due to content. If any age restrictions for productions apply we shall advise you prior to the performance.
All persons aged under 16 must be accompanied and sat next to the accompanying adult. They may not sit on their own within the auditorium. If children do have separate seats, entry could be refused.
All patrons, regardless of age, must present a valid ticket to gain entry to the theatre. Please ensure that any children or infants for whom you are responsible also have a valid ticket. Your child should be able to sit unaided within the purchased seat. We do not allow children to be seated on an adult’s lap or babes in arms.
- Monday – Saturday: 7.30pm Wednesday & Saturday: 2.30pm
- Where Do I Go
By Train-Charing Cross (approx. 550m), Leicester Square
By Tube- Piccadilly Circus (approx. 150m), Charing Cross (approx. 550m) By Bus -14, 19, 38