Check the live available seats
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Cameron Mackintosh’s acclaimed new production of Boublil and Schönberg’s musical Les Misérables will re-open the renamed Sondheim Theatre on 18th December 2019.
This brilliant new staging has taken the world by storm and has been hailed “Les Mis for the 21st Century”. Seen by over 120 million people worldwide in 52 countries and in 22 languages, “LES MISÉRABLES” is undisputedly one of the world’s most popular musicals.
Storm the barricades for a ticket!
- Access Information
- For information on accessibility please contact 0344 482 5137.
- 51 Shaftesbury Ave London W1D 6BA
- Cancellation Policy
- Once ordered, this ticket cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.
- Delivery Method
- Collect at the venue on the day (you will require a form of ID).
- 2 hours 50 minutes with one interval
- Good To Know
- Patrons please note: the performance includes gunfire, smoke and flashing light effects. Please note: The seating plans are not accurate representations of the auditorium. While we try to ensure they are as close to the actual theatre plan as possible we cannot guarantee they are a true representation. Customers with specific requirements are advised to discuss these with the theatre prior to booking to avoid any confusion.
- How Does It Work
- You will receive a confirmation email please print the confirmation and bring it on the day, a minimum of 30 minutes before the performance start time. You will also need to present a Valid ID (something with your name on it e.g. drivers license, bank card) and your confirmation to collect your tickets.
- Suitable For Children
Children are welcome at all Delfont Mackintosh Theatres, but this may be subject to individual production age restrictions due to content. If any age restrictions for productions apply we shall advise you prior to the performance.
All persons aged under 16 must be accompanied and sat next to the accompanying adult. They may not sit on their own within the auditorium. If children do have separate seats, entry could be refused.
All patrons, regardless of age, must present a valid ticket to gain entry to the theatre. Please ensure that any children or infants for whom you are responsible also have a valid ticket. Your child should be able to sit unaided within the purchased seat. We do not allow children to be seated on an adult’s lap or babes in arms.
The age recommendation for Les Misérables is 8+ but we advise contacting your ticket agent direct for full details on production content
- Monday – Saturday: 7.30pm Wednesday & Saturday: 2.30pm
- Where Do I Go
By Train-CharingCross (approx. 550m)
By Tube- Piccadilly Circus (approx. 250m) By Bus -14, 19, 38