The History Trail
[5 Days Tour]
The History Trail
This tour does not only give you an extraordinary experience of the ancient cultural heritage of western Turkey, but it also enhances the experience by giving you a transfer to Bodrum, one of Turkey’s hottest spots for summer vacations.
Troy: Location for Homer’s legendary tale of Helen of Troy.
Çanakkale: An important town and seaport of the country, it is also a significant centre for those wishing to see the WW1 battlefields at Gallipoli.
Pergamum: Ancient, rich and powerful city during the Hellenistic period.
Izmir: Turkey’s third largest city on the Aegean Coast.
Ephesus: Magnificent ancient city visited three times by St Paul with the House of the Virgin Mary nearby.
Pamukkale: This is one of Turkey’s top attractions due to the white travertines formed by calcified minerals running down a hillside.
Aphrodisias: Ancient city dedicated to the Goddess Aphrodite.
Bodrum: Known as the ‘St Tropez’ of Turkey, also has an impressive Crusader Castle which dominates the Bay.
- Operated with fully escorted English speaking tour guide
- 4 nights’ accommodation
- 4 Breakfasts
- Modern air-conditioned vehicles.
- Local airport transfers as mentioned in itinerary.
- Arrival airport transfer from Istanbul
- Ferry Istanbul-Troy
- Drop-off in Bodrum city.
- All applicable government taxes and fees.
- Meet and greet on day 1
- International and domestic flights
- Departure transfer from Bodrum
- Admission fees
- Optional excursions and activities
Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the tour contents without prior notice.
What do I need to bring?
Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting religious or official buildings in Turkey. Shoes should be removed before entering a mosque or private house. Sun protection, sun glasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 75% if booking is cancelled 10 days or less before event
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.