Istanbul and Cappadocia with Balloon Ride
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
See historical highlights in Istanbul and a geological wonderland in Cappadocia, central Turkey on this memorable four-day tour of some of Turkey’s most impressive sights. Stroll the beautifully arranged streets of Istanbul and visit the fascinating Topkapi Palace, used by the Ottoman Sultans, admire the famous Blue Mosque, a unique piece of architecture built for Sultan Ahmet I, and catch a glimpse of the magnificent ancient Hippodrome. Then, continue your adventure in Cappadocia, with the spectacular Goreme open-air museum, the lunar landscape of the different rock formations in Devrent Valley and the highest point of Cappadocia, known as Uchisar rock castle, where you have the chance to enjoy a panoramic view of the valleys below. End this unforgettable trip with an exciting hot balloon ride!
Istanbul: Served as a capital city to the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires, this Euro-Asian city never fails to enthral, with its beautiful buildings in the old city of Sultanahmet overlooking the Bosphorus strait which separates the city between Europe and Asia. You can find anything you might be looking for and more in beautiful Istanbul.
Cappadocia: The Ancient region in central Anatolia, situated on the rugged plateau north of the Taurus Mountains, in the centre of present-day Turkey boasts a lunar-landscape and early Christain churches carved out of volcanic rock.
- Local guides. Licensed English and Spanish- speaking tour guides
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- Modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Local airport transfers as mentioned in itinerary
- Arrival airport transfer from Istanbul.
- Breakfasts as per itinerary
- Two lunches: one on day 2 and one on day 3.
ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
- As noted in the itinerary, Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque, ancient Hippodrome, Old Istanbul, the Yerebatan underground Cistern, Grand Bazaar in Istambul, Goreme open-air museum, Uchisar rock castle
- Hot-air balloon ride in Cappadocia.
- All applicable government taxes and fees
- Meet and Greet on day 1 and day 3.
- International and domestic flights
- Meals other than specified in itinerary
- Admission fees
- Optional excursions and activities
- Day 3: Istanbul – Cappadocia flight is not included and our recommendation is to book a flight (TK2006 IST-NAV) prior to 7:00 hrs.
- Day 4: Late arrival in Cappadocia. If you are booking onward flights it is recommended not to book a flight prior to 15:00 hrs.
- The Grand Bazaar in Istanbul is closed on Sundays
- An age limit of 7+ to participate in the hot-air balloon ride
- Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the tour contents without prior notice.
What do I need to bring?
Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting religious or official buildings in Turkey. Shoes should be removed before entering a mosque or private house. Sun protection, sun glasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
Day 1-2 Istanbul:
- Superior Hotel Category = Dosso Dossi Old City hotel or similar 4*
Day 3 Cappadocia:
- Superior Hotel Category = Maze of Cappadocia Hotel or similar 4*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.