Dervish & Fairy Chimney, Private Tour
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
See Turkey’s historical and natural highlights on this memorable four-day tour. Visit the fascinating city of Konya, capital of the great Selcuk Empire during the 13th century and once the home of the mystic, and catch a glimpse of the impressive examples of Islamic art and architecture. Admire the mesmerising lunar landscape of Cappadocia, visit its famous open-air Museum of Goreme, as well as the delightful Karanlik Church. Enjoy interesting culture and history during this memorable compact tour of some of Turkey’s most popular attractions.
Konya: Wander around the well-known home of the Whirling Dervishes and visit the Mausoleum of the mystic Rumi, admiring impressive examples of Islamic art and architecture.
Cappadocia: Situated on the rugged plateau north of the Taurus Mountains, in the centre of present-day Turkey, Cappadocia is a hypnotising geological phenomenon of ‘fairy chimneys’, troglodyte dwellings, and beautiful religious frescoes dating from between 10th and 13th centuries.
- Fully escorted by English- speaking tour guide on a private basis
- Two nights accommodation in 4* hotels on a bed and breakfast basis
- One night accommodation in 4* hotels on room only basis.
- Two breakfasts
- During transfers and tour based on newer air-conditioned vehicles
ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: tour in Konya, Cappadocia full day tour and half day tour of Ihlara Valley
- All applicable government taxes and fees
- Meet and greet on day 1.
- International and domestic Flights
- Admission fees
- Optional excursions and activities.
- Day 2: Istanbul – Ankara flight is not included and our recommendation is to book a flight (TK2122 IST-ESB) prior to 7:00 hrs.
- Day 4: Due to the late arrival in Ankara, it is recommended not to book a flight prior to 22:00 hrs.
- Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the tour contents without prior notice.
What do I need to bring?
Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting religious or official buildings in Turkey. Shoes should be removed before entering a mosque or private house. Sun protection, sun glasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
Day 1 Istanbul:
- Superior Hotel Category = Dosso Dossi Old Town Hotel or similar 4*
Day 2, 3 Cappadocia:
- Superior Hotel Category = Maze of Cappadocia Hotel or similar 4*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.