Cappadocia - Erciyes Winter Package
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Enjoy this three-days wintry package visiting the lunar-landscape scenery of Cappadocia and magnificent rock-cut churches dating back hundreds of years and an opportunity to practice winter sports on Mount Erciyes.
Cappadocia: Ancient district in east-central Anatolia, situated on the rugged plateau north of the Taurus Mountains, in the centre of present-day Turkey. Fairy chimneys, underground cities and troglodyte dwellings.
Erciyes: Mount Erciyes is an extinct volcano which overlooks the city of Kayseri and rises to a height of nearly 4,000m.
- Operated with Local licensed English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German-speaking tour guide.
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- 2 breakfasts
- Inbound/Outbound transfers from and to Airport on shared basis
- Modern air-conditioned coach through the tour
- Cable car in Erciyes.
ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
- Admissions to attractions, sites and museums as outlined in the programme.
- Ski pass in Erciyes.
- All applicable government taxes and fees. Any increases in VAT and other fees will be reflected to the per person prices.
- International or domestic flights and/or airport fees of any kind
- Meals not specified in the programme
- Optional excursions and activities
- Everything not clearly mentioned in “Rates include”
- Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the tour contents without prior notice.
- Optional activity “2 Pre-night in Istanbul + Full Day Classical Istanbul Tour”: It consists of two extra previous night in Istanbul (client needs to arrive two days earlier the normal tour starts) with full day tour (available only in English and Spanish). Day 1: The guide will meet you at the hotel reception at 09:00am. The tour begins with a visit to Topkapi Palace, which was used by the Ottoman Sultans from the 15th to 19th centuries. Here you will see the impressive collection of priceless jewels, crystal, silver and porcelain, robes worn by the sultans and relics of the prophet Mohammed. After lunch we will see the Blue Mosque, built for Sultan Ahmet I, which is a unique piece of architecture with its six minarets and features 20,000 beautiful blue Iznik tiles. This is followed by a visit to the ancient Hippodrome where you will see the Obelisk of Theodosius, Snake Pillar and the German Fountain of Wilhelm II. Afterwards we walk through the back streets of Old Istanbul and visit the Yerebatan underground Cistern. At the end of the tour we will have time to see the Grand Bazaar (except Sundays). Overnight stay in Istanbul. Breakfast and lunch included. Day 2: Transfer to Istanbul airport for flight to Cappadocia airport (Kayseri or Nevsehir). Flight not included. This day corresponds with Day, arrival day in the original tour.
Day 1-2 Cappadocia:
- Superior Hotel Category = Maze of Cappadocia Hotel or similar 4*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.