Aegean Turkey, Private Tour
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Enjoy this six-day cultural tour that covers some of the most important historical and natural wonders in North and West Turkey beginning with the captivating city of Istanbul. Visit the famous Blue Mosque, admiring its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles and explore the ancient Hippodrome in Istanbul. Then, enjoy a traditional excursion by boat along the waterway separating Europe and Asia, see Ephesus, one of the best preserved ancient sites in the world, and much more during this memorable trip in Turkey.
Istanbul: Served as a capital city to the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires, this Euro-Asian city never fails to enthral with its beautiful buildings in the old city of Sultanahmet overlooking the Bosphorus strait which separates the city between Europe and Asia. You can find anything you might be looking for and more in Istanbul.
Ephesus: Discover the ruins of this once vast city, including the Temple of Artemis, the Roman baths, the Library of Celsus, and the House of the Virgin Mary.
Sirince: Stroll the paths of a picturesque whitewashed Anatolian village, which is home to a thriving wine production industry.
Pamukkale: Visit one of Turkey’s top attractions admiring its impressive white travertines formed by calcified minerals running down a hillside.
- Fully escorted by English speaking tour guide on private basis
- Five nights’ accommodation in 4-5* hotels
- All meals as mentioned in programme
ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
- As noted in the itinerary: old city in Istanbul, Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Covered Bazaar, Bosphorous Cruise, fully guided tour of Ephesus, Meryamana, Sirince, Pamukkale, Hierapolis
- Arrival airport transfers as per itinerary
- Local airport transfers as per itinerary
- Modern air-conditioned vehicles.
- All applicable government taxes and fees
- Meet and greet on day 1.
- International and domestic flights, airport fees of any kind
- Meals, other than specified in itinerary
- Optional offered tours and events
- Day 3: Istanbul – Izmir flight is not included and our recommendation is to book a flight (TK2328 IST-ADB) later than 16:00 hrs.
- St. Sophia Museum is closed on Mondays
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays
- The Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays
- Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the tour contents without prior notice.
What do I need to bring?
Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting religious or official buildings in Turkey. Shoes should be removed before entering a mosque or private house. Sun protection, sun glasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
Day 1-2 Istanbul:
- Superior Hotel Category = Dosso Dossi Old Town or similar 4*
Day 3,4 Kusadasi:
- Superior Hotel Category = Charisma Deluxe Hotel or similar 5*
Day 5 Pamukkale:
- Superior Hotel Category = Spa Hotel Colossae Thermal or similar 5*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.