* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Discover the natural beauty of Tunisia on this eight-day tour. Start your adventure in Tunis, visit ancient cities bustling with rich historical past, well preserved medieval towns and charming villages. The country’s history is sure to impress, and the heritage of its past is as alive now as ever.
Tunis: Tunisia’s laid-back capital boasts beautiful Islamic architecture and neighbours the famous ruins of Carthage.
Sidi Bou Said: A Mediterranean dreamland, this town is full of white walls and beautifully blue accented doors and windows along with endless views of the Mediterranean.
Dougga: This ancient city has remained incredibly preserved over centuries, and it is now a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Kairouan: Founded in the seventh century, Kairouan is considered the Islamic capital of Tunisia.
- Operated with an English, French, German, Italian or Spanish-speaking guide on a shared basis
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts
- 7 Lunches
- 7 Dinners
- Shared transportation as indicated in the itinerary
- Inbound/Outbound shared transfers from/to Tunis-Carthage International Airport
ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
- All entrance fee and activities indicated in the itinerary: Sidi Bou Said village visit, Carthage city tour, Bardo National Museum and Medina of Tunis visit (Day 2); Dougga and Bulla Regia town tour (Day 3); Outhna and Thuburbo Majus town tour (Day 4); Sbeitla and Makthar town tour (Day 5); Great Mosque of Kairouan visit, Kairouan and El Djem town tour, Roman amphitheatre of El Djem visit, Port El Kantaoui visit (Day6); Kelibia, Kerkouen and Haouaria city tour (Day 7)
- Meet & greet at Tunis–Carthage International Airport (Day 1)
- Tips or visa fees
- International or domestic flights
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- Drinks during the meals
- Any type of personal or travel insurance
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above
- Local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the tour contents without prior notice.
- Depending on your flights’ times, lunch is included either on your arrival day or on your departure day.
What do I need to bring?
Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling in Tunisia though a warm jumper and jacket are advisable in the cooler months. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting religious or official buildings. Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
Day 1, 2, 3 and 7 Tunis:
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel El Mouradi Gammarth or similar 5*
Day 4 and 5 Kairouan:
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel Kasbah Kairouan or similar 5*
Day 6 Hammamet:
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel Golden Tulip Taj Sultan or similar 5*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.