From the Mainland to the Island
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.
Explore Tunisia all the way from the mainland starting in Tunis, to the South, then the Island of Djerba, and back to Tunis. Visit archaeological sites, go on adventurous excursions and admire a variety of natural escape.
Kairouan: Founded in the seventh century, Kairouan is considered the Islamic capital of Tunisia.
Tozeur: The desert town is a gateway to mountain oasis and desert adventures.
Djerba: a Berber Island renowned for being the Dream Island for its magnificent beaches and relaxed environment.
Sousse: This seaside town is a great spot to relax on the beach and wander around the upscale Port El Kantaoui.
Sidi Bou Said: A Mediterranean dreamland, this town is full of white walls and beautifully blue accented doors and windows along with endless views of the Mediterranean.
- Operated with an English, French, German, Italian or Spanish-speaking local guide on a shared basis on days 2, 4, 5, 6, 7
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts
- 7 Lunches
- 7 Dinners
- Shared transportation as indicated in the itinerary
- Inbound/Outbound shared transfers from/to Tunis-Carthage International Airport
ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
- All entrance fee and activities indicated in the itinerary: Great Mosque of Kairouan visit (Day 2); Matmata troglodyte habitations and Houmt Souk in Djerba(Day 4); Synogogue of Ghriba and Guellala in Djerba (Day 5); El Djem town tour, Roman amphitheatre of El Djem visit, Port El Kantaoui visit (Day6); Sidi Bousaid village visit, Carthage city tour, Bardo National Museum and Medina of Tunis visit (Day 7)
- Meet & greet at Tunis-Carthage International Airport (Day 1)
- Tips or visa fees
- International or domestic flights
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- Drinks during the meals
- Any type of personal or travel insurance
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above
- Local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the tour contents without prior notice.
- Depending on your flights’ times, lunch is included either on your arrival day or on your departure day.
- Optional excursions on Day 3 are available to book on the spot.
What do I need to bring?
Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling in Tunisia though a warm jumper and jacket are advisable in the cooler months. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting religious or official buildings. Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
Day 1 Hammamet:
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel Golden Tulip Taj Sultan or similar 5*
Day 2 Tozeur:
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel Golden Yasmin Ras El Ain or similar 4*
Day 3 Matmata:
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel Diar El Barbar Matmata or similar 4*
Day 4 – 5 Djerba:
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel Miramar Djerba Aqua Resort or similar 4*
Day 6 Sousse:
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel El Mouradi Palm Marina or similar 5*
Day 7 Tunis:
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel El Mouradi Gammarth or similar 5*
- Once ordered, this tour cannot be cancelled or refund or amended at any circumstances.