Meet your driver at your hotel and through this enchanting journey you’ll discover one of the most suggestive areas of Tuscany: the Chianti Classico area .
The first stop of the tour is at a family-run estate , located in the heart of the Florentine area of Chianti Classico. Here the wines are crafted with a bio-sustainable focus, always showing the respect to the soil and the beautiful Tuscan countryside : enjoy 4 fantastic wines and experience a true distilled of Tuscany!
After that you will stop in the picturesque medieval village of Greve in Chianti, considered the gateway to the Chianti territory and famous for the main square, a treasure of art, history and flavors. It will be wonderful to snoop in the typical shops and experience the lively atmosphere of the village!
Left Greve in Chianti, you will reach a second intimate and friendly winery where thanks to a private and exclusive tour of the estate, vineyards and wine cellars you will be introduced to the “wine world” : from the grapes cultivation to the tasting of the final product! Enriched your experience with the additional stop to San Donato in Poggio, an ancient settlement in a fortified castle dating back to the 11th century. And finally enjoy the delicious Tuscan dinner with fine wines tasting: the last emotion of a full-immersion into Chianti flavors, culture and beauties before to return to Florence.
Please note that the itinerary of the visits may change.
* Visit to Ancient Hamlet and Wine Growing Estate
* Snack and Wine Tasting
* Typical Tuscan Dinner
* Private tour
* Pick Up and Drop Off at the hotel in Florence if centrally located
* Private DE-LUXE chauffeured vehicle as per the itinerary (from 1 to 3 pax: private Car - from 4 to 8 pax: private Minivan)
* English speaking driver
* Driver service night supplement until 09:30 pm
* Two delicious tastings of four excellent wines and typical products, in two small-scale production wineries (one tasting is during the dinner) .
* Typical Tuscan Dinner including starter, first course, second course and dessert
* Stop in Greve in Chianti and San Donato
* Optional Gratuities
* It is recommended that participants wear comfortable shoes
* CANCELLATION POLICY: there will be no penalty for cancellations of tour or service communicated in writing to Caf Tour & Travel up to 48 hours before departure time of the tour or service. Less than 48 hours before departure time of tour or service 100% of the total price will be due and no reimbursement will be granted. No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of departure at the time established; similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the tour.
A wonderful itinerary through the whole Chianti Region