One of our air-conditioned coaches will pick you up at your meeting point in Costa del Sol. Remember to reconfirm your tour details at least 48h prior your activity! Sit back and relax on the journey to Tarifa.
Get on board the Fast Ferry and enjoy the views from the boat on the trip across the Strait of Gibraltar towards Tangier. On arrival, board one of the buses for a panoramic guided tour of the city neighborhoods.
Back into the city, follow your local guide through the kasbah of Tangier. See the various stalls with fresh vegetables, spices, dried fruits and typical local products. On your way to savor a traditional lunch in a typical Moroccan restaurant, discover the rich architecture and history of the old town (Medina).
Relax on a visit to a local craftsmanship of carpets and handicrafts, where you will learn how those beautiful products are made before returning to Spain.
* Please note that the itinerary and schedule of this trip are subject to change from November to April due to ferry’s timetables and the Ramadan holiday.
* The Grand Souk is the heart of Tangier and the point where the old and modern city are met. Its winding streets are full of Mediterranean food and is the place where to meet snake charmer.
* The old city is located in La Medina which still keeps its walls area with circular towers. Is the main entrance to the Grand Souk.
* The Kasbah was the ancient Governor’s Palace and today is the museum of Tangier. The finest panoramic views of the Strait of Gibraltar and Spain are seen from the lookout.
* Transportation on an air conditioned coach.
* Multilingual escort guide.
* Return boat ticket to Tangier.
* Local guide.
* Traditional Moroccan lunch that includes: Harira (typical Moroccan soup), Beef skewer, Cous-cous (chicken or vegetables), Mint tea and Moroccan pastry (sweet).
* Drinks are not included at the restaurant.
* IMPORTANT: The following data is required from each of the participants to make the reservation; full name, passport or ID number, expiration date of the document, nationality and birthdate. You must carry the same documentation used when booking the day of the tour.
* Multilingual tour.
* The duration of the tour includes transportation.
* This tour may have multiple pick up stops along Costa del Sol.
* Please note Julià Travel reserves the right to modify the itinerary of the tour due to the ship company operating timetables and because the Ramadan holidays.
* The itinerary of the tour may vary between November and April due to the changes on the ferry frequency and because of the Ramadan celebrations.
* Important information: travelers must obtain their own visas, passports, vaccination certificates and all relevant documentation required to enter the countries this tour travels to. Please consult your local authorities for more information.
* Failure to show up at check-in may result in the loss of the tour.
Travel to one of the Morocco full of life cities. Get into the Grand Souk and La Medina and taste the most delicious Tangier cuisine