Thanks to the technical conditions of our vehicles, the "Safari to the Clouds" offers the only possibility of combining three unforgettable tours of the Argentine Northwest in an unforgettable day:
First, the "Road to the Clouds", following the tracks of the famous Train to the Clouds, admiring this magnificent work of engineering that begun in the 1920's by Quebrada del Toro to San Antonio de los Cobres.
Second, La Puna cross by Route No 40 reaching the Salinas Grandes on the border with Jujuy.
Third, Cuesta de Lipán, a descent of 2,000 mts in 22 km, during which we can see condors and appreciate the transition from the desert of the puna to the fertility of the valleys, until reaching the picturesque village of Purmamarca, located at the foot of the famous Cerro de los Siete Colores.
The tour ends with the return to Salta around 18:00 hs
* Get to see Salta's highlights from a whole new perspective
* Be accompanied by bilingual guides
* Get to experience three tours in one
* Meals and Drinks (Breakfast, Snacks, Lunch)
* Profesional Guide
* Transfers to and from centrally located hotels.
* Entrance Fees
* Any Additional
* A minimum of 2 passengers is required
Safari to the Clouds combines three classic tours in one