Have you dreamed about seeing some of the filming locations of the famous Game of Thrones series? Use this unique opportunity and visit those places and see how they look in real life.
If you are a Game of Thrones fan, this is an excellent tour for you! On this fun tour, you will hear about the real history of Split with a special accent on those exact places where the famous series was shot. This GoT walking tour covers the area of the centre of Split town, Diocletian's cellars, Golden gate, Vestibul etc. Knowledgeable local guide, also a true fan of the series, will take you through the street of Split showing you where different scenes were shot. You'll wander the cellars wherein the fourth season the Meereenese slaves lived and you'll walk the streets where they ran, you'll see where Daenerys kept her dragons in season five, enter the corridor where the Sons of the Harpy waited for the Unsullied and walk through the streets where the Unsullied Army patroled.
Along the way, you'll hear many interesting facts and stories about the Game of Thrones filming time in Split and learn something new about Split, its history and importance for Dalmatia.
* Excellent value for money
* A visit to locations where Game of Thrones was filmed
* Knowledgeable local guide, a true fan of the Game of Thrones series
* Learn about the history of Split
* Learn fun facts about Game of Thrones filming time in Split
Knowledgeable local guide, a true fan of the Game of Thrones series
* Food & drinks
* Entrance to Diocletian's Cellars where many scenes were filmed (5€ per person)
* Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Game of Thrones filming locations in Split