For the first part of the activity, enjoy a walking tour of the Gothic Quarter. Stroll down one of the most important streets in the city until you reach the Cathedral of Barcelona. Walk the narrow streets of the oldest part of the city and discover the many secrets it holds. Marvel at the quaint medieval places hidden to the crowds and learn about their huge historical significance. Did you know the Gothic Quarter shelters the Old Jewish Quarter of Barcelona?
Follow your guide through the streets of Barcelona and get into your private vehicle for a panoramic tour of the city. We will head towards the Montjuic Mountain, the area that hosted many of the facilities of the 1992 Olympic Games. Get ready to enjoy the incredible views over the city of Barcelona in the cable car. Finally, we will make a stop at the MNAC viewpoint to enjoy one of the best panoramic views of the city. On the way back to the city centre, aboard the private vehicle we will drive along Paseo de Gracia, one of the most important streets in Barcelona, and we will see the facades of Gaudí's emblematic buildings such as Casa Batlló and La Pedrera.
Between both parts of the tour you will have 2 hours approx. for having lunch in Nuria Restaurant. We you finish lunch, you private car will take you to Sagrada Familia.
Enter Sagrada familia and discover the ultimate must-see landmark in Barcelona. Learn about the history and significance of Sagrada Familia by the hand of your local guide. Marvel at the astonishing interior, rich in symbolism inspired on natural wonders. Walk freely around the nave whilst listening to your guide’s explanations of Gaudí’s masterpiece on your headsets.
Take in all the details of the perfect fusion between architecture and spirituality. Tour the outside façades and wonder at the magnificence of details. Will you miss it out?
* Private Gothic quarter and Montjuic visit with ticket to Montjuic cable car ride.
* Fast Track Admission and guided tour in the Basilica of the Sagrada Familia.
* Lunch Paella menu (Nuria Restaurant): Main course: Paella Drinks: A glass of Sangria or soft drink
* Local guide.
* Hotel pick up and drop off.
* Radio guide system
* Any other service not specified.
* From the end of January to the beginning of March the cable car is under maintenance (days to concrete). The service will be replaced by the Port Cable Car.
* Please remember to request a change in the regular menu in the event of food intolerances or diet requirements when making your booking. Please wait for confirmation. If we are not notified in advance, the company will hold no responsibility for not being able to accommodate your needs.
* Due to security checks held by Sagrada Familia, waiting times to access the venue may be longer on some days. No refunds will be provided.
* The site is a Catholic church; a dress code is required to enter to the venue: Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women; Visitors cannot enter barefoot; No flip flops permitted; No hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons; No see-through clothing permitted; Access with plunging necklines, exposed backs or bellies is not permitted.
* Please, it is mandatory to inform at least 48 hours before the start of the tour in which hotel/apartment you will stay, in order to pick you up.
Enjoy Barcelona in this private excursion for your group. Tour from its Gothic Quarter to the Montjuic Mountain and the magnificient Sagrada Familia