Wander through the scenic German countryside on your way to the legendary extravagance of the German castles Neuschwanstein and Linderhof. Known for their elaborate construction and world-famous architecture, these two extraordinary structures were dreamed up by Germany’s own Ludwig II, also known as the Swan King. You’ll soon find out why many believe Neuschwanstein inspired Disney’s storybook castles--get ready to feel like you’re living a real-life fairy tale. Hidden in the seclusion of the mountains, German King Ludwig II built two of his dream castles: Neuschwanstein and Linderhof. Both testify to the vision of Bavaria’s fairytale King.
Departing from Munich, you’ll first visit Linderhof Castle, a French rococo-style castle inspired by Versailles itself and surrounded by immaculately manicured gardens. A quick shopping and photo stop in the charming village Oberammergau will recharge your batteries for the second half of your day. You’ll arrive at idyllic Neuschwanstein Castle around 1:00 p.m, where you’re free to enjoy approximately 4 hours to explore the castle.
8:30am - Depart from Munich
9:45am - Arrive at Linderhof Castle for Guided Tour
10:45am - Depart from Linderhof castle
11:15am - Arrive in Oberammergau
11:45am - Depart from Oberammergau
1:00pm - Arrive at Neuschwanstein Castle
4:30pm - Depart from Neuschwanstein Castle
6:30pm - Arrive back in Munich
* Discover the magic of Neuschwanstein, the Fairy Tale Castle
* Tour Linderhof, an exquisite 19th-century royal palace
* Stop for a visit and time to explore the charming village of Oberammergau
* Air Conditioned Coaches
* Live Castle Tour Guides
- Skip the line service for castle entry
* Food and Beverages
* Entrance Fee for Both Castles of € 33
* Optional Gratuities
* Entrance Fee for Both Castles of € 33,00 may be purchased with debit- or credit card at the bus. Our guides will arrange the tickets for you and so there is no need to wait in line
* Tour does include some walking / steps.
Live a real-life fairytale on a trip to the storybook castles of Neuschwanstein and Linderhof