Get ready for a Wild West adventure at the Grand Canyon West Rim! Your professional guide will provide live narration en route to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas while you sit back and relax in true luxury onboard our motor coaches. Our buses are equipped with large vista windows for the best sight seeing experience.
Listen to your friendly & knowledgeable guide offer expert narration as you travel from Las Vegas through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest en route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon for approximately 4 hours of sightseeing.
At the Grand Canyon West Rim, visit the Hualapai Indian Country, and take advantage of the many photo opportunities with your hosts, the Hualapai Indians. Experience the ancient geological rock formations of the Grand Canyon from Guano Point. As you take in the sights and sounds of your surroundings, be prepared to be awestruck by the views from this truly unique lookout point. Meet Hualapai Indians in full tribal dress performing their traditional dance (subject to availability).
Visit Eagle point, as life like as its name, that has been shaped over thousands of years. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point, where you can experience the latest attraction – the Grand Canyon Skywalk. After these two amazing lookout points, head on down to the Hualapai Ranch and take in a Wild West Show with Old West gunfights! (Subject to availability.)
Learn about the history and geology of the Grand Canyon from your hosts, the Hualapai Indians.
After approximately 4 hours at the West Rim, we’ll return you to your Las Vegas hotel safe and sound – there's no better way to spend your day!
* Don't be duped by other tour companies who add fees at check-out book with confidence knowing you're getting the best deal.
* Book with a brand you can trust Gray Line, the world-famous Blue Diamond. By choosing Gray Line you ensure that you have the best of the best at your service
* Experience the Grand Canyon Skywalk at 4,000 feet above the Canyon floor
* Eagle Point & Guano Point included
* Drive through the 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forrest on the way to lands of the Hualapai Indian Nation and the Grand Canyon
* Luxurious, air-conditioned motorcoaches with panoramic windows
* Skywalk tickets included
* Pickup is available at most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown
* Lunch is NOT included, Hualapai cooked meal available for purchase at one of the look out points overlooking the Grand Canyon.
* Exclusive 4 hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim
* Friendly driver/guides provide expert narration
* Lunch in not included
* If a motor coach with a lift is required, we must have a 72-hour prior notification to the date of travel
* All buses with lift equipment are subject to availability
* All motor coaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb height
* Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed
* All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date
* Cameras and most personal items are not allowed on the Skywalk - lockers available on site to store such items
Enjoy a relaxing bus tours from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West Rim, where you can experience the Grand Canyon Skywalk