You will be collected from your designated pick up point in Costa del Sol by one of our air-conditioned coaches. Remember to reconfirm your details at least 48h before the activity! From there, sit back and relax on your journey to Gibraltar.
On arrival, a local guide will pick you up and you will start a guided tour through the city. See the port of Gibraltar, the walled inner city, Europa Point and St. Michael’s Cave. Then, climb up the highest point open to the public of the Rock of Gibraltar. Enjoy amazing views of the Mediterranean, Spain and Morocco from the same. See and take pictures of the wild monkeys, popularly known as Barbary Apes. Given they are wild animals, we advise you not to get to close, feed or touch them.
After the guided tour, you will be given some free time to have lunch. Stroll around Main Street and enjoy the benefits of duty-free products.
Meet your guide back again at the designated time for the return trip to Costa del Sol.
* The Saint Michael’s Caves is a fascinating phenomenon where to admire stalagmites. One of its wonders is the Cathedral Cave where mineral formations look like Cathedral’s organ tubes.
* The Europa Point is the furthest tip of Europe. On a good day, the visitors have the chance to look at Africa’s coast.Main Street is the most known street of Gibraltar and the economy’s heart of this British colony. At day, the boutiques are the locals and visitors attraction while at night people look for pubs and leisure venues.
* Transportation on an air conditioned coach.
* Multilingual escort guide (English, Spanish, French, Italian and German).
* Free time for shopping.
* Admission to Saint Michael’s Cave.
* Food and drinks, unless specified.
* IMPORTANT: It is necessary passport number, nationality and full name of all participants.
* Multilingual tour, please choose your preferred language at time of booking: English, Spanish, Italian, French and German.
* The duration of the tour includes transportation.
* This tour may have multiple pick up stops along Costa del Sol.
Spend a day in Gibraltar and explore this British colony. See Africa from the most southern place of Europe