If you are a football fan, you cannot miss this private tour of the Barcelona Football Club Museum.
The day of the tour, a football expert guide will pick you up from your hotel. With a private vehicle, we will go to the Spotify Camp Nou, where we will be able to visit the new Barcelona Football Club museum "Immersive Tour".
We will be in the first space that will be part of the future “Espai Barça”. We will take a tour of the 18 interactive spaces in the museum. We will have the opportunity to go through an immersive tunnel where we will learn about the history of Barça. We will learn about the past, present and future of the club while we see trophies that the team has won, its most outstanding shirts and a model of what the “Espai Barça” will look like once the works are finished. We will also have the opportunity to visit a space dedicated to one of the team's legends: Johan Cruyff.
During the visit, we will access into the immersive room "Spotify Camp Nou Live", where we will have the opportunity to be the protagonists of the club's history. We will feel as if we were in the middle of the stadium, with a 360º show.
At the end of the tour, you will be a Barça expert! We will get back to our private vehicle to return to the hotel.
* The FC Barcelona and its spectacular stadium, the Spotify Camp Nou, is definitely something that you should visit in this city.
* Go inside the museum and the Multimedia Zone and admire the majestic stadium, something that you will never forget!
* The trophies appear shiny in glass cabinets. The 23 Liga and the 5 Champions League trophies are shown majestically in the museum.
* Admission and guided tour in F.C. Barcelona Museum “Immersive Tour”
* Immersive room "Spotify Camp Nou Live"
* Local guide specialized in soccer
* Hotel pick up and drop off
* Radio guide system
* Not wheelchair accessible. Not accessible for people with reduced mobility.
* Please, it is mandatory to inform at least 48h before the start of the tour in which hotel/apartment you will stay, in order to pick you up.
* IMPORTANT: Due to the works currently taking place at the Spotify Camp Nou, it is only possible to enter into the FC Barcelona Museum. The stadium is closed and cannot be visited.
If you like football and sports, the spectacular stadium of FC Barcelona: the Spotify Camp Nou, is definitely something that you should visit