Enjoy a thrilling walking tour with your private guide, through one of the most picturesque districts of Florence, where you can meet the genuine Florentine people and learn how they live and work in.
A short distance away from the impressive Piazza Pitti, you will visit some of the extraordinary workshops where to admire local artisans at work, producing marvelous traditional handicrafts such as engravings, art prints, marble paper, enamel and silver objects.
Led by your expert guide, you will also reach the charming Piazza Santo Spirito, with its typical family restaurants, small shops and artists’ studios.
Here you will be able to visit the charming namesake church designed by Brunelleschi (the Church was the last masterpiece of the great Artits). Here, if you wish, you will have the opportunity to discover the wonderful Santo Spirito Monumental complex (cloister, refectory, chapter house, and sacristy), where to admire the only existing wooden sculpture of Michelangelo: a crucifix that he carved at the age of only 17.
To complete this unforgettable experience, your guide will finally bring you into a famed sculpture workshop* where to admire the impressive collection of models, molds and replicas of classical art.
* In case the visit of the Atelier is not available, it will be replaced with the visit of an additional Florentine Artisan Workshop
* Admire the only existing Wooden Sculpture of Michelangelo
* Meet a famousSculptorin the magicof his study
* Discover the people of “Oltrarno” and the craftsmen at work
* Private Professional Guide at disposal for 3 hours
* Santo Spirito Monumental Complex entrance ticket - to be paid on the spot (€ 3,00 per Adult)
* Optional Gratuities
* It is recommended that participants wear comfortable shoes
* This tour does not operate on August and national Holydays.
* CANCELLATION POLICY: there will be no penalty for cancellations of tour or service communicated in writing to Caf Tour & Travel up to 48 hours before departure time of the tour or service. Less than 48 hours before departure time of tour or service 100% of the total price will be due and no reimbursement will be granted. No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of departure at the time established; similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the tour.
Workshops, Art Galleries and Santo Spirito Church in Oltrarno district