The “Express Tour” is our classic sightseeing option allowing the visitors to familiarise themselves with the city of Frankfurt. The tour takes you to all major highlights throughout the city. If you like it, you can get off the bus at different sights, such as Saint Paul’s Cathedral, Goethe House, “Riverbank Museums”, “Sachsenhausen” Pub District, “Römer” Town Hall and “Hauptwache” Square, among others, to explore the tourist attractions more thoroughly.
If you prefer a compact and quick sightseeing tour or if you have not so much free time, you can take the complete “Express Tour” sitting back aboard the coach. You will be back at the departure point within an hour.
Our city bus tours are available with commentaries in ten languages. So you can listen to information about the visitor attractions in your language during the sightseeing tour. The buses depart every twenty to thirty minutes for an “Express Tour” through the city of Frankfurt. Once validated, the ticket is valid 24 hours.
Daily from 10am to 5pm every 20 to 30 minutes - Express Tour
* 13 stopps
- Main Tower
- Alte Oper
- Senckenberg Museum
- Eiserner Steg
* No additional fees: You only pay for the ticket. There are no hidden costs or additional fees!
* Cancel tickets at all times: Before starting you can cancel booked tickets at any time - for free!
* 24 hours validity: Your tickets are valid 24 hours - explore Frankfurt in your own time!
* Smartphone tickets without printing: Book tickets on your smartphone - no need to print, no waiting, no stress!
* Hop On - Hop Off: You can enter our bus at any station at any time. That way you can plan your city tour individually.
* New bus every 20 to 30 minutes
* Food and Beverages
* Optional Gratuities
* Your ticket is valid for 24 hours. You might get on and off at every stop. Just look for our double-decker busses.
* On December 24, the tours run until 2.00 pm. On January 1, the tours start at 12.00 noon.
Discover the highlights of Frankfurt with our Hop-On Hop-Off tour on board a double-decker bus