The first wine region to be demarcated in the world and the landscape classified as UNESCO World Heritage defines this charming and unique region of the North of Portugal. Our Tour takes us to Amarante, São Leonardo da Galafura (lunch included) and Pinhão, with visit and wine tasting in vineyard or similar.
* São Gonçalo Church
* Douro Valley landscapes - Unesco World Heritage
* Galafura viewpoint
* Port Wine Real Estate and wine tasting or similar
* Hotel Transfers when option selected
* Guided Tour
* Wine Tasting
* Meals and drinks
* Personal expenses
* Tips and gratuities
* Optional activity costs
* Tour available in Portuguese, English, Spanish, French
* This tour will not operate on Dec 25 and Jan 1
* Children from 0 to 3 years old are carried free (all extras to be paid by the adult in charge). From 4 to 10 years old, the ticket is half the price of an adult ticket (50%).
* Reservations: Requests will only be accepted if made 48 hours prior to service date and guaranteed after payment. For bank transfers, it's necessary to send bank receipt until 48 hours prior to service date.
* Cancellation: until 24 hours before departure - no cancellation fee. After this deadline, there is no refund.
Immerse yourself in the rich history of Portugal´s Douro wine region — including a wine tasting