A comprehensive experience in one of the most fascinating areas of Tuscany, known all over the world for its wine and its countryside of unrivalled charm, where woods alternate with vineyards and olive groves, in a landscape dotted with Romanesque parish churches, farmhouses, villas and castles of rare beauty. The first stop of the tour is in the heart of the Florentine Chianti Classico, in a small cozy Winery. Here, guided by the owner, you will discover the secrets of winemaking and enjoy a delicious tasting of the best wines produced, accompanied by local products. The tour continues then to the picturesque medieval village of Greve, birthplace of the famous navigator Giovanni da Verrazzano, where every year takes place the most important wine fair of the Chianti region. Here we will have free time to admire the famous main square with its characteristic arcades and to browse through the local artisan shops. Moving along the historical "Via Chiantigiana" you will cross the Sienese Chianti Classico area, admiring the breathtaking views of the rolling hills that made so famous this part of Tuscany, before to reach a family-run Winery, which stands out for the excellent quality of its wines. Here you will be warmly welcomed by its passionate winemaker and after the guided tour of the cellars and the lovely aromatic garden, a delicious tasting of four different wines and local products will be waiting for you.
Please note that the order of the visits may change
* Breathtaking and relaxing landscapes
* Two delicious tastings of excellent wines and typical products
* The famous “Via Chiantigiana” crossing the heart of the Chianti Classico area
* Be captivated by the historical and artistic discoveries you will make in remote villages, surrounded by hills, vineyards and olive groves
*Take the unique chance to buy the excellent wines and Tuscan local products you have tasted and that can be found only in these small productions farms
* During the afternoon Tour you will also have the opportunity to visit Greve in Chianti Village.
* Assistance at the Meeting Point
* Transport by air conditioned bus with wifi on board
* Licensed Tour Escort
* Guided Visit inside each Winery
* Two Wine and Food Tastings
* Optional Gratuities
* Hotel pick-up and drop-off
o We recommend to wear comfortable shoes. Wineries are usually located on the top of the hill and you start the visit with a short walk along the slope through vineyards.
Visit one of the most evocative areas of Tuscany, renowned all over the world for its excellent wines and breathtaking landscapes!