A professional Guided Walking Tour will take you to the Piazza dei Miracoli, where your informative guide will take you on a thorough guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli and its monuments which are called “miracles” because of their incredible beauty and uniqueness. You will be dazzled by this marvelous square which is dominated by the Cathedral (*), a model of the distinctive Pisa Romanesque architecture , the celebrated Leaning Tower, the round- shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades and its “Camposanto”, originally a cemetery, an extraordinary quadrangular cloister, delimiting with its marble façade the Square to the North . The commentary of our guide will be particularly focused on the Leaning Tower one of the wonders of the world. You will be enthralled by the history and the leaning structure of the Tower which stirs the imagination of all visitors.
The Leaning Tower: Rules and Regulations
The visit lasts about 30 minutes - no extension is allowed.
Children under the age of 8 will not be admitted under any circumstances.Children between 8 and 12 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult and held by the hand at all times. Teenagers between 12 and 18 years of age are allowed on the Tower only if accompanied by a responsible adult.
Visiting the Tower requires a considerable amount of fisical effort. Please consider that the spiral staircase has about as many as 300 steps. It is strongly recommended that people with heart disorders or individuals suffering from impaired health conditions do not visit the Tower.
(*)Cathedral Tickets can not be reserved and are subject to the ticket office availability. Customers can collect the tickets at the ticket office during the free time in Pisa.
* Guided Walking Tour
* Climb the Popular Leaning Tower
* Discover the Beautiful Piazza dei Miracoli
* Cathedral admission
* Leaning Tower entrance fee with booking
* Local Guide
* Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
* You must book this tour 72 hours in advance.
* We recommend that you wear comfortable walking shoes.
* This tour is not available to children under the age of 8. Children from 8 to 12 years old have to be accompanied by an adult.
* This tour has 2 passenger minimum requirement and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. In the unlikely event of such a cancellation, a refund will be awarded
* CANCELLATION POLICY: there will be no penalty for cancellations of tour or service communicated in writing to Caf Tour & Travel up to 48 hours before departure time of the tour or service. Less than 48 hours before departure time of tour or service 100% of the total price will be due and no reimbursement will be granted. No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of departure at the time established; similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the tour.
* VISITING THE TOWER REQUIRES A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF PHYSICAL EFFORT. PLEASE CONSIDER THAT THE SPIRAL STAIRCASE HAS ABOUT AS MANY AS 300 STEPS. IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT PEOPLE WITH HEART DISORDERS OR INDIVIDUALS SUFFERING FROM IMPAIRED HEALTH CONDITIONS DO NOT VISIT THE TOWER. IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO WALK ALONG THE EXTERNAL PASSAGEWAYS.
Mandatory: Clients over the age of 12 must present their identity card & EU Green Pass or their Country's document to prove any of the following: full vaccination; first vaccination at least 15 days ago; Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months; negative test carried out no more than 48 hours before.
Those who will not present the required documents, will not be entitled to any refund.
Take in the sites on this walking tour and climb the leaning tower!