Start the tour from our office next to Sagrada Familia. Remember you must check in at least 15 minutes before the starting time of the activity. An experienced guide will pick you up from the office and walk you to the Basilica.
Discover the ultimate must-see landmark in Barcelona. Learn about the history and significance of Sagrada Familia by the hand of your local guide. Marvel at the astonishing interior, rich in symbolism inspired on natural wonders. Walk freely around the nave whilst listening to your guide’s explanations of Gaudí’s masterpiece on your headsets. Take in all the details of the perfect fusion between architecture and spirituality. Tour the outside façades and wonder at the magnificence of details.
Board an air-conditioned coach for a short trip to the Park Güell, located in the upper part of the city. Enjoy a guided tour of the park and discover why it is one of the most emblematic works by Gaudí. Wonder at the magnificent skills of Gaudí and its organic style, displayed all over the park. Did you know the Park is a World Heritage Site by UNESCO?
Get back on the bus for a short ride to Paseo de Gracia. Accompanied by your guide, you'll take a walking tour along this important street in Barcelona, where you'll find two important works of Gaudí: La Pedrera and Casa Batlló, where we'll end the tour, just 10 minutes walking from Plaza Cataluña.
You can optionally add a 30-minute guided tour inside the Casa Batlló to your booking, where you will get to know the most important areas of this impressive Gaudí monument.
* Sagrada Família is a unique work for its high and decorated towers and its geometrical shape, a loved masterpiece by its visitors.
* In Park Güell nature breaths and design lives, a special place to go for a walk and look at the creative essence of this genius.
* Learn about the history of the Modernism
* 1-hour and a half guided visit of Sagrada Familia
* 1-hour guided visit of Park Güell
* OPTIONAL: 30-minute guided tour of Casa Batlló
* Transportation on an air-conditioned coach
* Local guide
* Tour operated in both Spanish and English
* Radio guide system
* Admission to La Pedrera
* Hotel pickup and drop-off
* Please note that the OPTIONAL guided visit to Casa Batlló is only available in high season until October.
* Important information to parents/guardians: Sagrada Familia does not provide radio guide systems to minors under 10 years (those included). Your guide will provide you with the needed devices for you all to enjoy a guided tour.
* The duration of the tour includes transportation.
* Julià Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary or cancel the tour due to events being celebrated in the city or force majeure reasons.
Visit two of the most important landmark in the city of Barcelona, the Sagrada Familia and the Park Güell