Make the most of your visit at the Eiffel Tower with our skip-the-line audioguided tour.
As you ascend, immerse yourself in the wonder of this historic monument, a true architectural marvel. Originally constructed as a temporary exhibit for the 1889 World Fair by Gustave Eiffel, the Iron Lady represents nowadays the symbol of France across the world and welcomes nearly 7 million visitors per year.
On the second floor, enjoy an exceptional panoramic view of Paris and learn about the fascinating history of the Tower, but also those of the famous Parisian monuments such as the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre and the Sacré-Coeur.
On the way down, make sure you stop on the 1st floor to feel the thrill of the spectacular glass floor 57 meters from the ground and experience a sensation of stepping out into the void!
Finally, board on a relaxing commented cruise on the Seine River by gazing at the most charming bridges of the city...
* Audioguided tour about the architecture and the history of the Eiffel Tower and environs (with our audioguide or mobile app)
* Reserved access to the 1st and 2nd floors of the Eiffel Tower by lift
* Breathtaking panoramic views over the city Several departures everyday at the time of your choice: from 9:45am to 6:15pm (contact us for more information)
* One hour relaxing and commented cruise on the Seine River
* Note : a deposit fee of 30€ is required for the audioguide and will be given back when audioguide is returned
* Audioguided visit of the Eiffel Tower - with audioguide or mobile app to download, available in 10 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian and Korean.
* Reserved access ticket for faster access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower by lift.
* Access to the 1st and 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower.
* A multilingual tour escort, from the agency to the first security check.
* One hour commented cruise on the Seine with recorded commentaries available in 14 languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
* Transportation from Hotels to Central Paris Departure Point Near Louvre Museum
* Food or Beverages
* Optional Gratuities
* Be aware that, although you will have the priority access to enter the Eiffel Tower, there may still be waitings at the security check and for the lift.
* Note: Non-foldable strollers and small suitcases cannot be taken up the Eiffel Tower. Glass bottles, knives, sharp objects, padlocks, alcohol, and aerosols are not permitted on the tower.
* Attention: a 30€ deposit per audioguide is required, refunded when the audioguide is returned to the agency.
* For the tour at 5:15pm, the audioguide must be returned at the agency by 8:15pm at the latest (from November to March).
* Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before your scheduled time.
* Free entry for children aged under 4.
* Tickets are available on sale around 15 days prior the date.
* Access to the Summit is not possible on this tour.
* Important information: Please note that Paris City Vision may have to change the order of the tour according to the time slots issued by the Eiffel Tower. As the ascent to the Eiffel Tower can be done up to 3 hours after the convocation time, your tour will then start with the commented cruise.
Enjoy a Paris tour that brings together two of the best experiences together – reserved access at the Eiffel Tower and a Seine River Cruise