Szentendre is a small baroque city built on medieval ruins, located at the gate of the Danube Bend. The town is considered to be the Artist's Village or the Painters' Town. (The bus ride to Szentendre takes approximately 30 minutes.) Due to the Mediterranean atmosphere and proximity to Budapest, it a popular place among locals and visitors as well.
First we walk around the historical centre and take a look at the cobblestoned narrow streets, baroque houses and churches. We invite you for a "Lángos" (fried Hungarian flat bread). After the guided tour you can also visit some museums (for example the famous Margit Kovács Ceramic Museum or the Confectionery Museum with marzipan figures), or you can buy some typical Hungarian souvenirs.
In summer (May - 17th September, only on Fridays & Sundays) we return to Budapest by boat.
The tour ends in the city centre (pier).
* In case of low water or flood, and during winter time we return to Budapest by bus
* Guided walking tour in the Artists' Village: Szentendre
* Tasting a fried Hungarian flat bread: "Lángos"
* 1 hour boat trip between Szentendre and Budapest
* Professional tour guide
* Air-conditioned vehicle
* "Lángos" (fried Hungarian flat bread)
* Boat tour (between Szentendre – Budapest from 1st May until 17th September, only on Fridays & Sundays)
* Hotel pick-up & drop-off
* Entrance fees
* April – October: Tuesday, Friday, Sunday: 14.00
* November – March: Friday, Sunday: 10.00
Let us show you Szentendre, the picturesque Artist's Village in the Danube Bend. Walk along the cobbled narrow streets and taste the Hungarian special