Chiang Mai Blast
[4 Days Tour]
City Break, Chiang Mai Blast
Connect with nature during this 4-day tour centred around the vibrant city of Chiang Mai. Trek through nature to enjoy a swim under a waterfall and soar down the Maw Win River on a bamboo raft. Then whizz through the treetops in Southeast Asia’s first zipline canopy tour; an experience that will acquaint you with the beating heart of Thailand’s nature.
Mae Win:Trek through the forest to a gorgeous waterfall where you can swim in its cool waters, then glide down the Mae Win River on a bamboo raft
Flight of the Gibbon: Fly through and over the top of treetops along 5 kilometres of ziplines in Southeast Asia’s first zipline canopy tour
- Operated with English speaking guide
Note: Tours in different languages can be combined in our vehicles for seat-in-coach itineraries. There will be a guide for each language.
- 3 nights’ accomodation
- 3 breakfasts; 2 lunches
- Inbound Airport transfer from Chiang Mai Airport or from inner city hotels
- Air-conditioned transportation as stated in the programme
- Outbound Airport transfer to Chiang Mai Airport or to inner city hotels
ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
- All entrance fees as indicated; trekking at Mae Win district, visit Hill Tribe Village; bamboo raft along Mae Win River; Flight of the Gibbon
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Chiang Mai Airport
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- Optional tours
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- Pick-up/ Drop off from outer Chiang Mai hotels on days 1 and 4
- *Tours in different languages can be combined in our vehicles for seat-in-coach itineraries. There will be a guide for each language
- Day 3 :Special Remarks: To participant the program, a minimum height of 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall is required.Flip flops and loose fitting shoes are not allowed.
- Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the tour contents
- On arrival at Chiang Mai Airport please collect your luggage, proceed to the exit of the Customs Hall and make your way to the meeting point at gate number 2 (two) inside the
terminal. You will be met by a representative who will be holding a signwith your name on it.
What do I need to bring?
Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling in Thailand. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting temples, religious or official buildings. Shoes should be removed before entering a temple or private house. Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 15 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 30 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 15% if booking is cancelled 45 days or less before event
Day 1 : ARRIVE CHIANG MAI
After landing at Chiang Mai Airport, a tour representative will meet and greet you before guiding you to the transfer to your hotel. Then enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. You can relax in the hotel to rest from the flight, or perhaps hit the streets to explore the charming old town, which is surrounded by the historic city walls and a moat. Wander the streets lined with small traditional stores and food stands serving typical Thai delicacies. In the evening, the night market is a must, with its impressive selection of artisanal products, colourful souvenirs, tasty snacks and more. Get ready to haggle!
Overnight in Chiang Mai
Day 2 : FULL- DAY TREKKING TOUR
After breakfast at the hotel, depart from your hotel in Chiang Mai at 8:00 to the Mae Win district. Once there, hike for about an hour and a half (1.5 hrs) to a beautiful waterfall where you can jump into the water to swim and relax. After that refreshing start to the day, trek further to visit a hilltribe village, where you’ll meet some of the locals and learn about their culture. Lunch is served at a local restaurant. Then, transfer to a rafting camp to enjoy an hour-long bamboo raft ride along the Mae Win River (depending on the water levels). End today’s adventure by returning to Chiang Mai; you’ll be dropped off at the hotel at about 17:00.
- Overnight in Chiang Mai.
Day 3 : FULL- DAY TREE TOP ADVENTURE
Wake up to breakfast at the hotel and head out to discover Flight of the Gibbon, the very first zipline canopy tour in Southeast Asia. Live an unforgettable experience filled with adrenaline and adventure as you soar through and over the top of lush, ancient rainforests along 5 kilometres of ziplines. Feel the rush while whizzing down the longest zipline in Asia, a staggering 800 metres long. Learn about the local wildlife and admire the wild gibbons playing alongside the more than 30 platforms. This is an extreme adventure like no other and certainly one to remember. Before going up, you’ll receive a safety briefing and be personally outfitted in the proper gear by one of the venue’s highly trained guides. Each group of nine participants will be closely supervised by two experienced guides (participants must be at least 1 metre tall and wear proper footwear to participate). Then transfer back to the Chiang Mai at the end of the day to relax at the hotel.
- Overnight in Chiang Mai.
Day 4 : DEPARTURE CHIANG MAI
Wake up to one last breakfast at the hotel before enjoying some free time for you to spend at leisure before the unescorted transfer back to the airport, where you’ll catch your onward flight to your following destination.
* This product requests separate payment. Promotion code or coupon from Ticket Here is not applicable.